Saints Row: The Third Remake

Do we still care about size in this day and age? The graphics do look a lot better now but I haven't heard anything about new/improved features, so this is purely a face lift..
I do care when anything over 1TB SSD's are to damn expansive.

Not counting my regular 3TB HD's are full of games, movies, music ETC…

Frankly I may move most of that to cloud storage.

Also yes its just a face lift with a new engine not a full remake or reboot.:(

Last edited:
Not counting my regular 3TB HD's are full of games, movies, music ETC…
CLEAN OUT YOUR MESSES! Uninstall games. Throw away saves that aren't going to matter later. Blast all you can out of the many temp directories we have these days.
Also yes its just a face lift with a new engine not a full remake or reboot.:(
Yeah, not so good for those of us that played it. It's really hard to justify buying a prettier version of the exact same game. On the plus side, though, there's no chance they messed the game up. I haven't heard anyone say that the music tracks got replaced, either, which is downright surprising.

I haven't heard anyone say that the music tracks got replaced, either, which is downright surprising.
Me two but I guess the music is still fair use or covered under contract. I remember a few earlier Saint Games had tracks removed and replaced though. So yeah surprised as well.

As for more games getting a facelift with ID engine it'll be tied to sales of this game.

Back
Top Bottom