Sorry bro, edited that

-Qwinn

Sorry bro, edited that

-Qwinn

0000pcet

@ Le petit furet

Besides, how do you know it too? :smug:

Would you believe me if I told you… Alright, there's no point in that. Busted! and stuffies. Good thingie my good girl reputation was already in ruins after that thread about my friend and her strange tastes and hobbies, otherwise you would have just kind of shot it to small bloody chunks.

And Trixie is seriously awesome. I always liked that even when she was rolling for bluff all along she actually stood her ground and tried to fight the Ursa instead of just running away. And in a show made up entirely of nice girls her anti-heroic but cute behaviour is just too huggable and unique.

Plus, witch hat is witch hat is witch hat.

Have huggies for your good taste.

troll_21.png

There was at least one poster here who did that also. I can't remember who it was, though.

There was at least one poster here who did that also. I can't remember who it was, though.

nannannnaan bat man. again either I am Q or we are all Q. I was searching for harley dyke, and got a few images of harlequinn. i was hoping to find very threatening images, but only got bikes.

I told you codex guys that your elitism is not warranted anymore. Serves you right. Maybe in your diaspora you´ll learn some humility and appreciation of the modern RPGs.

Alright, whose alt is this ? :lol:

@ La Chatte Noire

I don't follow GD drama much so I do not know much about the reputations of this and that. At most I see references to it in some threads in other sections but that's it. So you'd need to try harder to ruin your reputation with me. Not that a ruined reputation is a bad thing, mind you.

I'd also like to see Discord back, because he has a lot of potential for character growth like Trixie. Of course that probably won't happen, and by the time it does the show will suck.

Konjad, you are a shame to pony fans all around.

That smug smiley is quite the letdown.

@ Ronery V.

You just colapsed most of KKKodexia in a single image macro. My pointy, supercute hat's off to you.

I see the attack on The Watch has started already.

Every Codexer, to your posts! Bring on the reserve ammunition for the disturbing hentai pictures! Racofer will handle the codes for the nuclear Phothoshop device. Don't let the Watchers to stop you, we will incline this place, even if this will be the last thing we do.

May MCA be with you!
avellone.jpg

Forward to incline! Commence Operation Vagino Plasty!

BuyWarNETS.jpg

sovjet-pop.jpg

nnyckel.jpg

biowarerpg.jpg

Rpg Codex, never forget.

Wtf is this shit? I don't even...

So what you are in essence saying is they act like a bunch of self entitled, self important terrorists with the mentality of children having a temper tantrum if they don't get their way? Good to know.

You mean quite like oWoD fans when nWoD came out. Where we had a mass of 30 people practically protest our game, because it was VtR, not VtM.

You mean, quite like you, who attempt to mock and incredulously doomsay, making passive aggressive comments about how you ran sites in the old days with thousands more hits than that, meager forum over there, and look at how lowly it is, over there arguing, with each other. I mean can you believe that, HEATED DEBATE forming actual structure, that can't be on the internet. I mean, that never works in real life, does it? No, no, no, this will not do on the internet. They're all peasants anyway. Let's face it, you are acting in a general trollish manner, making a mockery of yourself with snide dismissals of people, simply because of how they write or choose to express themselves. How absolutely FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL of you. Congratulations, simply by your dismissals you are now just as good as the rest of us.

Somehow I doubt the Scandinavians would be particularly fond of some New Age Hippies trying to appropriate their Christmas celebrations.

Back
Top Bottom