Hatred isn't born of first impressions, you need exposure first. Also, it gives us fodder for our monocled critiques of RPG game mechanics. I fail to see the problem.

I never played this game and I think it's awesome! = cool, thanks for the contribution!

I played this game a little and I think it's awesome! = cool, thanks for the contribution!

I played this game and I think it's awesome! = cool, thanks for the contribution!

I never played this game and I think it's shit = bro, how can you tell it sucks then? your opinion is invalid

I played this game a little and I think it's shit = bro, how can you tell it's shit if you didn't play it until the part where it becomes awesome? Your opinion is invalid

I played this game and I think it's shit = bro, why would you play it if you thought it was shit? Your opinion is invalid

Aaaaaaand that's a wrap!

This has run its course and I gotta leave work soon.

Overall, I found that Codex is a delicious lolcow which was surprising. I didn't expect this much attention and seriousness. A few times I figured it was up.

I am pleased with the defense of dear Codex, but I thought at least a few of you knew who I was here? :( makes me feel bad, I gotta post at the Watch more often.

Kosmonaut was a good sport.

Black Cat was too.

Sorry for any hard feelings. :( I had to do it.

Reported for BACKING. DOWN.

Aaaaaaand that's a wrap!

Overall, I found that Codex is a delicious lolcow which was surprising. I didn't expect this much attention and seriousness. A few times I figured it was up.

I am pleased with the defense of dear Codex, but I thought at least a few of you knew who I was here? :( makes me feel bad, I gotta post at the Watch more often.

Black Cat was too.

Yep brotha. The hivemind was what outed you. Nice trolling by the way.

Do you guys know who I am yet? I feel kind of bad :( I dropped a few hints, it should have been obvious FFS.

Aaaaaaand that's a wrap!

Black Cat was too.

Motherfucker :lol:

I bet you're Volourn.

Oh so it's bad only when it doesn't touch you on a personal level? Boohoo.

Never took you for a natural born Watcher, SoupNazi. A traitor amongs Codexites.

I'm usually a laid back guy, but you insulted my mom, and I'm her sworn Sentinel.

Remember: I. NEVER. BACK. DOWN.

*Crispy folds up his DM's screen and puts his polyhedral dice back into their pouch*

I never played this game and I think it's awesome! = cool, thanks for the contribution!

I played this game a little and I think it's awesome! = cool, thanks for the contribution!

I played this game and I think it's awesome! = cool, thanks for the contribution!

I never played this game and I think it's shit = bro, how can you tell it sucks then? your opinion is invalid

I played this game a little and I think it's shit = bro, how can you tell it's shit if you didn't play it until the part where it becomes awesome? Your opinion is invalid

I played this game and I think it's shit = bro, why would you play it if you thought it was shit? Your opinion is invalid

No, it's more your opinion is shit. Fin.

Like I said way back, the hivemind comments etc.. pretty much gave you away in my eyes. The real clincher (?) had to be your Martial Arts Invention bit. I'm shocked everyone didn't go "0/10 you tried too hard at that point". Everything after that was jumping the shark. That said, you really did give me plenty of laughs. 8/10 Would watch you troll again. :lol:

In other news, god damnit are Steam holiday offers shit or what?

Back
Top Bottom