Cyberpunk 2077 - Character Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Gamingbolt reports on 84 new character screenshots for Cyberpunk 2077 meant to help cosplayers.

CDPR are in the midst of running a cosplay contest, and to help out fans they've released a set of a staggering 84 high quality still screens that show characters from various angles via their Twitter. We'll show you a sampling of some below to get an idea of what kind of stills they have, and you can also see the whole thing here (big thanks to Twinfinite for compiling the full gallery there). You can also download the files from the official Twitter in several .rar file links that we'll provide below. If you decide to participate in the contest, good luck! And if you just want to just marvel at the character models, there's nothing wrong with that either.

[...]
More information.

Not sure where to put this… Some scammer is spreading a link to CP2077 "private beta" all over internet.
http://cyberpunk.games/

Do check how it looks, just don't give it any of your personal info. :)
Android and iOS... LOL

Yawn, i am looking forward to cyberpunk but this has to be the longest and slowest hype train ever and i’m Bored with it.

Wake me when it releases.

Wonder if those are the actual ingame models?
Love the details either way.

Yawn, i am looking forward to cyberpunk but this has to be the longest and slowest hype train ever and i’m Bored with it.

Wake me when it releases.

It doesn't even begin to compare to Starfield imo. That game has been talked about for almost as long without so much as a single screenshot.

It doesn't even begin to compare to Starfield imo. That game has been talked about for almost as long without so much as a single screenshot.

Yeah, forgot about starfield and they wont even talk about tes VI till that’s done. :(

Back
Top Bottom