Deus Ex: Human Revolution - OnLive Preorders

I've got it but I can't use it, even if I wanted to. My cable connection just isn't fast enough. And by fast I mean ping times, not download speed. Google Fiber is coming around soon, though....

If you've got a strong connection, OnLive would be a pretty good alternative to buying a whole new PC. Especially if you don't want to learn the ins and outs of the latest technology.

And so it begins......The future is onlive and cloudbase gaming. I hate the future.

The video game industry is battling the past and has to find ways to make the past less affordable as it would through depreciation.

Well well well - the cable company called me up and told me my modem was going to be obsolete in a couple of weeks. Hmph. The thing wasn't even 10 years old yet. Not quite anyway.

I got my new one today. OnLive now works great! I had quite a bit of fun just poking around the "brag clips" and watching some crazy Just Cause 2 clips. It should be a great place to try games out, too. Buying games, though... not a chance.

No idea what it is with the Luddite reaction around here. Have you folks even tried it?

Well well well - the cable company called me up and told me my modem was going to be obsolete in a couple of weeks. Hmph. The thing wasn't even 10 years old yet. Not quite anyway.

I got my new one today. OnLive now works great! I had quite a bit of fun just poking around the "brag clips" and watching some crazy Just Cause 2 clips. It should be a great place to try games out, too. Buying games, though… not a chance.

No idea what it is with the Luddite reaction around here. Have you folks even tried it?

Have I tried it I dont want to the bandwidth usage is one turn off for me thanks to internet caps. The second reason is I dont want to just rent my games. Third reason I spend money on hardware and want to use it. Does that answer your question.

Back
Top Bottom