D:OS2 Gear Delima

Divinity: Original Sin 2

Zloth

I smell a... wumpus!?
So I'm level 19 and just found a sweet piece of armor and I'm trying to decide if I should replace the old armor. (Warning: my inventory may be a slight spoiler for anyone who isn't about half way through the Nameless Island.)

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....213/2E33048BD750E4D2640E3E217D5BC6AF859A0FC9/

On the one hand, the low level has much less armor but the +3 CON adds a boatload of health, +10% damage thanks to the strength bonus, another +5% for the 2H bonus, and has a slot. The new one has free flight and more armor (so maybe he doesn't get turned into a chicken quite so much), but hacks down the max AP. (It hurts sneak, too, but I almost never use that.)

So now… which is best?

I found CON to be a borderline dump stat (used it only to reach certain requirements, such as shields), as it's all about maintaining magical and physical armor. Also, extra movement (via flight) is very nice.

However, that max AP penalty is huge. I'd just try it out for a few fights to see how it feels, but I suspect that penalty might be too annoying.

Delima red.
khasiat-buah-delima.jpg

It's much better until... -1AP, that hurts too much I think.

Yeah, I think the try-before-you-sell option sounds best. Though I'll likely forget to sell the one I don't like for a while. (I suspect I'm getting near the end of the game anyway.)

Back
Top Bottom