Legend of Grimrock - Tweak Week

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Having released the compatibility test last week, Almost Human spent the week tweaking Legend of Grmrock in response:
As the post’s title says, this week has mostly been about tweaking stuff. As we’re getting every day closer to finishing the game, major feature implementations get scarcer. We are focusing on testing, tweaking and fine tuning things here and there. Creatures have learned some nasty new moves to make the escape from the dungeons yet a bit harder. We also now have a big TO DO list on our whiteboard that we need to clear before the launch. Luckily the list gets shorter as the days pass. GUI got some tender loving as we merged the attack buttons and character portraits to the bottom right side of the screen. Now the marching order is much clearer and it is also easier to change the order by dragging the panels and everything looks a lot better and cleaner this way. The tutorial has been cleaned up and it is now easier to digest. On the business side, things nudged a bit forward, which is nice, but we can’t say anything more about that in here this time. Sorry
icon_wink.gif
More information.

GUI got some tender loving as we merged the attack buttons and character portraits to the bottom right side of the screen.
Well thank gawd for that! The goofy asymmetrical GUI was about the only thing I didn't like.

This game gives me a really odd feeling of nostalgia for a genre I've never actually played. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom