What did Santa bring you?

I

Icefire

I received $80 in gift cards to wal-mart from my son and nephew. My wife gave me a 1.5 TB hdd, which was sorely needed as I have so much music. But she surprised me big time with her gift of a Nintendo DSi XL. I can actually see the screen to play now! What a shock opening that was. What a woman.

What did santa bring everyone?

Mostly soft presents, but I grabbed Talisman 4th edition for myself prior to Christmas.

Unemployment and a request for divorce.
If only I had behaved badly throughout the year... but I didn't. :(

DVDs:
Battlestar Galactica S1
Bill Bailey - Dandelion Mind
Hyperdrive S1+2
Sealab 2021 S1
Robot Chicken S3+4

Books:
The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire - Ditto
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Ditto
QI: The Noticeably Stouter Book of General Ignorance
A Simples Life - Aleksandr Orlov
Monty Python Live!
Hellboy vol #2 - Wake the Devil
10 Stephen King books (Book club ones, includes Gerald's Game and Rose Madder)

Misc:
Assorted confections
A few items of clothing
Toy Lightsaber
Sonic Screwdriver LED torch
A couple of cups
Ciruelo poster with a frame
Microsoft Sidewinder X3 gaming mouse
Obligatory shower gel & deodorant

Think that's about it.

Unemployment and a request for divorce.
If only I had behaved badly throughout the year… but I didn't. :(

I feel your pain man I was unemployed for two years myself. Unemployment is crap the money they give you cant even cover rent. Nearly 25% of our country have no jobs and I bet theirs more than what they say. But hey they say our economy is getting better if you believe the propaganda.

My relatives got me four ps3 games. Hope 2011 gets better for everyone.

Gaming wise , Drakensang and Spore. The latter doesn't even install. Thanks EA, you guys are awesome.
Got Mass Effect 2 and Alpha Protocol through the steam sale for myself. Best thing though: lots of snow!

In four days it was supposed to be me and my girlfriends 10 year anniversary, but she left me after summer.

I got a few DS games (Monopoly!), and Venetica on PC, which I have started. I had some problems with the graphics when I first loaded it up but it's not bad actually!

Ravenloft D&D board game, USB drive wrist watch, & desktop rocket launcher.

Some shirts and gift cards and stuff too, was a good xmas

I got…
… some money. By Mom.
… incredible black and gold velveteen bedclothes with a fleur-de-lis-and-leo print… they make me feel like Liberace (only less dead) :D. Also by Mom.
… soap roses. By (yeah, right) Mom.
… candied almonds. By a friend who candied them herself.
… a blackboard cup. By another friend.
… lavender soap. By yet another friend.
… a voucher for a gourmet dinner. By Hubby and Sonny.
… a CD: 'Gravity of Light' by Tarot (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9rFH9voBtY). Also by Hubby.
… spiked leather cuffs. By Bro who looks like Kane from C&C and swore he'd get me a whole bunch of SM equipment before I reached the mythical age of 100. Bro is just cool :gorath:.
… Some wine and pie in a basket, for this Little Red Riding Hood feeling. By a friend.
… a cosmetics voucher. By yet another friend.
… black-and-baby-pink satin pyjamas to go along with Mom's bedclothes. By the in-laws.
… some money. Also by the in-laws.
… an incredibly huge ring featuring a rhinestone-covered, crowned skull. By my Texan niece who bought it at a Powwow. It may not be very native in style but it's so camp it's actually rather cool.

All in all, it was a very Liberace Christmas. Just fine for me, as he is one of my fashion icons, along with Snoop Dogg :party:

I'm with you, hishadow. I ended up with the flu for Christmas. My wife is supposed to pick me up a Z-pack if she can; I'm at work.

Santa hates me *sniff*, I have to provide my own presents (which I do, all year round ;-) - on the plus side, xmas with my dad and wife no 3's extended family turned out to be better than usual - only left at 1.30AM. I ended up trying to explain current cosmological theories to my one uncle, who'd polished off a bottle of whiskey by himself...(he asked!) Needless to say he blinked a lot, and mumbled stuff, which I took as encouragement. I ate enough to feed any army - still recovering :sick:

Back
Top Bottom