Legends of Eisenwald: Blood of November

RPGWatch

An RPGWatch Bot
Administrator
In this new story you will get to decide who is fit for the throne of the duchy of Eisenwald. The duke is dead, long live the duke. Two factions vie for the throne and you will have to choose a side, for neutrality is not an option.

Eisenwald: Blood of November is a standalone experience introducing a more sandbox style of gameplay and a 6-10 hour adventure in the beloved land of Eisenwald.

More information.

Alex sent me my copy early, and I've been playing it. I offered to do a writeup, whenever Myrthos is finally available to publish.

Alex sent me my copy early, and I've been playing it. I offered to do a writeup, whenever Myrthos is finally available to publish.

Write that puppy up! I appreciate the Aterdux team and their word. Regardless of flaws they have a great vision.

Я люблю это

Write that puppy up! I appreciate the Aterdux team and their word. Regardless of flaws they have a great vision.

Я люблю это

Definitely, will do. :) They've added some fun new features in this version, so far as their current engine/configuration will allow. It makes me hope they'll be able to do a full-fledged sequel in the future, with all the bells and whistles the game deserves. ^.^

Back
Top Bottom