Divinity: Original Sin II - Preview @ MMORPG

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
MMORPG likes the Early Access version of Divinity: Original Sin II already:

The RPG Files: Divinity: Original Sin 2 is Off to a Promising Start

The first time I met the Red Prince, I tried to shove him into the ocean. Even though I had guessed he was to be my first companion, I wanted to test the system. Would Divinity: Original Sin 2 really let me go off the rails so quickly? The Prince threw me to the ground and cut my face. As I lay bleeding, I was given the option: do I make nice and admit I was wrong or do I demand blood for blood? Of course, I chose blood.

If this were another other video game, the Prince would balked and made some excuse to avoid fighting me. But Divinity is not any other video game. With a surprising amount of ease, the Red Prince became a smear of meat and gore on his rock over the ocean, already changing the course of the game. After taking his meager possessions as my own, I reloaded and went the opposite route, using humor to defuse the situation, and adopting him as my very own bright red lizard-tank.

[...]
More information.

I wouldn't say it is not worthy now, assuming you liked DOS. I have already 30 hrs on it and having a ton of fun. Granted, it's far from being perfect, but you can get out if this alpha more than what a complete average game usually offers.

Back
Top Bottom