Most populated anime MMORPG? - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » Most populated anime MMORPG?

Default Most populated anime MMORPG?

March 30th, 2020, 12:55
Anime MMORPG's have been dead for quite some time. I still want to play one though. One big aspect of anime MMORPG's that I enjoyed was the community and you cant have that with leveling zones empty and people just idling about in the main city. I also look at populated private servers if that helps.

I really enjoyed Void Elsword because it was very active and constantly filled with people. It left me with little issues when it comes to dungeon queuing. I also enjoy games similar to Fiesta Online quite a lot but 150 players maximum is kinda :s

Anything populated, relative to Anime MMORPG's, are okay since quarantine offers me quite a hefty amount of time.

I'm still waiting for the global release of Blue Protocol, much like everyone else. Until then, I play subpar MMO's like Dragon Raja and other similar things.

baiselmareo6

Traveler

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

April 19th, 2020, 11:13
Probably PSO2 Global despite its current platform exclusivity. It will probably burst once the PC version comes over.

BestFl4sh

Traveler

May 11th, 2020, 11:02
Originally Posted by baiselmareo6 View Post
Anime MMORPG's have been dead for quite some time. I still want to play one though. One big aspect of anime MMORPG's that I enjoyed was the community and you cant have that with leveling zones empty and people just idling about in the main city. I also look at populated private servers if that helps.

I really enjoyed Void Elsword because it was very active and constantly filled with people. It left me with little issues when it comes to dungeon queuing. I also enjoy games similar to Fiesta Online quite a lot but 150 players maximum is kinda :s

Anything populated, relative to Anime MMORPG's, are okay since quarantine offers me quite a hefty amount of time.

I'm still waiting for the global release of Blue Protocol, much like everyone else. Until then, I play subpar MMO's like Dragon Raja and other similar things.
Phantasy Star Online 2 is already at the top of the genre. You would be hard pressed to find anything similar that is better.

aradii

Traveler

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » Most populated anime MMORPG?