Mass Effect 2 - Kasumi DLC Review @ Worthplaying

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A late review of the Kasumi's Stolen Memory DLC for Mass Effect 2 over at Worthplaying. The score is 7.8/10 and here's a snip:
Ultimately, the question you have to ask yourself is if an hour-long mission and an underdeveloped new character are worth $7. To most people who have already played, beaten and put away Mass Effect 2 for good, the answer is a resounding no. The cost isn't a particularly good value for a new loyalty mission, and it isn't going to drive you to come back to the game. For those of us who are still playing Mass Effect 2, though, Kasumi's Stolen Memory is a new character and new mission to add to an already-massive game. This is a fun, unique mission, but it's over all too soon, and all you're left with is an underdeveloped character. If you're still playing Mass Effect 2, give Kasumi's Stolen Memory a try. Otherwise, there's no reason to come back to a game that you've already finished for this bit of DLC.
More information.

7.8/10??

Are these people sane? ME2 has one of THE worst DLC's (or what has become of "expansions" these days) I have ever seen and Kasumi was grade-A horse manure worthy of no more than 4/10. I just hate the fact that we will most likely have to endure another lame character in ME3 now as well.

Back
Top Bottom