Merry Christmas Everyone (such as it is)

Ripper

Зичу Вам успіхів
I'm not going offline just yet, but I always give up the internet for a few days over Christmas. So, before I go, it's probably time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy Holidays, and definitely a happier New Year! Hope everyone can make the best of it.

All the best for the Christmas season and stay healthy!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and all that as well :)

Merry Christmas everyone! :celebrate::clap:

I'm not going offline just yet, but I always give up the internet for a few days over Christmas. So, before I go, it's probably time to wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy Holidays, and definitely a happier New Year! Hope everyone can make the best of it.

Hey Ripper, you're good at sledding :)

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it and a merry time to those who don’t.

Let's try a slightly less traditional greeting: Bah Humbug!! :)

well I turned 50 this night
since I am borned on the longest night of the year I always try to have a big party that lasts until the sun comes up
I haven´t managed to stay the course since my late twenties but every year I try
but the big thing is that a lot friends that have moved out in the world gather at my party and we all meet up at least once a year
this year because of the pandemic etc it had to be a much smaller affair
we went to the historic and posh hotel in town and had a few cocktails it was just five of us and no kids
it actually was very nice and I had a marvelous birthday
…and I am also very drunk to drunk to sleep and to drunk to f*** to cite dead kennedys

a good yuletide and new year or whatever
cheers M

ps. please excuse typos etc as I said I am blasted at the moment

pss. sorry for the doublepost but I liked the dog video and I am usually not that fond of dogs but that one was cute

I wish everyone a happy Christmas or Xmas time or whatever holidays or free days you have ! :)

Back
Top Bottom