Alrik - if he's not banned already, let's deal with him NOW!

D

DArtagnan

Nah, I don't think Alrik is a good candidate for banning. Too soft and mild-mannered ;)

That makes him an easy target!

Well, I think his spelling is completely unacceptable... totally a reason to ban him right now!!!!

This thread reminds me of Mike Oldfield, who quit Britain in 2007 because of the smoking ban that was introduced there that year and the country's "ludicrous" emphasis on health and safety.

I think we should ban that terrible Menigal. He shows up everywhere I go and always posts the same things I do.

Harrumph harrumph harrumph!

Dont' ban Alrik! Just because he has a different opinion and can't spell doesn't mean he should be banned.

For those of you that are too sensitive to take his poorly spelled words and his good attitude, just use the site tools already provided and block him. Viola! No more Alrik posts. You can safely go about your day without being confronted with a good attitude.

We should ban everyone, then all create alts and try to figure out who is who. Should be fun...

Maybe the system should just once in each month randomly ban someone. After all the random element is a key to any successfull rpg system. That would be fun! Otherwise people could just avoid being banned by not posting anything.

Maybe the system should just once in each month randomly ban someone. After all the random element is a key to any successfull rpg system. That would be fun! Otherwise people could just avoid being banned by not posting anything.

To promote activity you could randomly ban someone that doesn't post too :)

We could ban people who are too cowardly to start an argument with the musketeer or too polite to speak clearly against him. :)

Pibbur who probably risks banning under this set of rules.

Maybe the system should just once in each month randomly ban someone. After all the random element is a key to any successfull rpg system. That would be fun!
That's roguelike.
Not fun to me! :D

Actually Myrthos has already implemented the functionality. Mods can see a button named one-touch ban & clean.

Actually Myrthos has already implemented the functionality. Mods can see a button named one-touch ban & clean.
Corwin and I use it regularly for the spambots. That Alrik guy is top 3 on the post count and that can't all be valuable, on-topic stuff, right? Might as well just call him a spambot and be done with it.

Corwin and I use it regularly for the spambots. That Alrik guy is top 3 on the post count and that can't all be valuable, on-topic stuff, right? Might as well just call him a spambot and be done with it.

You have more than 11000 posts. That's approximately 8 times more than I have.

Pibbur who thinks he himself posts a reasonable number of posts, and that anything significantly above that has to be somewhat spammish.

Let me see.

Takes the skull

Alas, poor Alrick! I knew him, Horatio: a fellow
of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath
borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how
abhorred in my imagination it is! my gorge rims at
it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know
not how oft. Where be your gibes now? your
gambols? your songs? your flashes of merriment,
that were wont to set the table on a roar? Not one
now, to mock your own grinning? quite chap-fallen?
Now get you to my lady's chamber, and tell her, let
her paint an inch thick, to this favour she must
come; make her laugh at that. Prithee, Horatio, tell
me one thing.

Back
Top Bottom