Pillars of Eternity II - The Forgotten Sanctum DLC Released

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
The Forgotten Sanctum DLC for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire has been released on Steam and GOG.

When a violent tremor shatters the islands of the Deadfire, the greatest wizards in Eora seek out the aid of the Watcher. The archmage Maura has vanished into the depths of a newly opened dungeon located in the Black Isles and threatens to awaken what lies forgotten there. Follow Maura's trail and determine the fate of one of the Deadfire Archipelago's most closely-held secrets.

• Traverse an expansive dungeon built into the flesh of a sleeping god.
  • Encounter the highest-level challenges yet faced by the Watcher and their companions.
  • Scheme with or defy the wills of Eora's most powerful wizards.
More information.

Another game i need to get to. Of course I haven’t gotten to the first one yet either.:-/

Does this make it complete?

If I could only figure out what the hell I'm doing when it comes to character development without having to spend hours and hours studying the rule set (i would if I had more time), I'd be willing to give PoE1 a 4th try to finish it...

I got to chapter 2 in PoE1 but because I don't clearly understand the stats I lost interest again, for the 3rd time.

The game is now complete? Perfect for my next play through.

I think that is everything...

I am off until the second of Jan. starting today so I am ready to do a full play through.

I messed around with on release date doing a few builds ...

I think that is everything…

I am off until the second of Jan. starting today so I am ready to do a full play through.

I messed around with on release date doing a few builds …
According to their map and developer posts all the DLC is now released. Still we all know more patches will be released, and some bonus titan content is still to be released.

This release comes with patch 4.0.0 with 11 new subclasses.

Holy crap this full download is over 25GB (including all dlc). I think I'll wait a little longer to see if it needs a quick patch or two.
It's a Unity RPG and I have yet to to see one under 15gb's without the DLC.

Back
Top Bottom