Everquest 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » Everquest 2

Default Everquest 2

February 18th, 2020, 03:13
I started playing on a classic server, Kaladim, if anyone else is playing or thinking of playing, my name there is Facedown since some dufus took the name I prefer to use. The current mechanics of the game give me a headache so I decided to check back when the game was truly involved and exciting, at least for me.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)

March 2nd, 2020, 17:56
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
I started playing on a classic server, Kaladim, if anyone else is playing or thinking of playing, my name there is Facedown since some dufus took the name I prefer to use. The current mechanics of the game give me a headache so I decided to check back when the game was truly involved and exciting, at least for me.
I am playing EQ2 on live and in fact gone hard core than ever before as many of my old friends have returned! However eq2 live is one royal mess of bugs and incompetent devs. So why we still play? I guess its called the battered wife syndrome !

lostforever

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)

March 3rd, 2020, 06:50
Yeah the current state of the live servers is why I went TLE this time around, found a few old friends and some folks that just knew me from ages ago, so I'm pretty stoked and happy right now. The KoS and EoF expansions were among the best of EQ2, and several more good ones aren't far away, so I'm having a blast and will likely stick with this one for a while.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » Everquest 2