Steam keys galore to give away

I also have keys for…
Warhammer Quest
Gray Matter

Whilst Zombie Vikings sounds eminently intriguing I'll ask for Warhammer Quest first and Gray Matter too if that's ok pls.

Thanks for sharing!

I recently purchased the first 2 tiers of the Nemesis Bundle 4 from Fanatical. I only redeemed the keys for Stasis, Valley, and Lethe. If anyone is interested in any of the other nine games just let me know.

Can I have The Uncertain: Episode 1 + Gray Matter? Thanks.

Do you still have the key for Shadow Blade: Reload? Seems like a decent ninja game. :)

I will! Many thanks. :)

I hope it's ok for me to add this here since it's not a steam key.

I've got a GOG key for Hard West if anybody wants it (turn-based strategy supernatural western). It expires on the 9th of this month so ask quick if you want it.

I also have a GoG key for Hard West that will expire on the 9th of January, and would be happy to give it away.
Can i have it? I always wanted to try the game, but several bad reviews (concerning no possible save during missions) always stopped me from buying...

Was this a prequel to Brokeback Mountain? :biggrin:

Can i have it? I always wanted to try the game, but several bad reviews (concerning no possible save during missions) always stopped me from buying…

They added a new save system last summer, so don't let that put you off! :)

I inadvertently bought February's Humble Bundle Monthly and I have some spare Steam keys to trade (I already had CIV VI + the 2 CIV VI expansions showcased on it and I thought my recurring subscription was paused when it was not)

I can trade for something of similar value:

-Sid Meier's Civilization® VI
-Civilization VI - Vikings Scenario Pack
-Civilization VI - Australia Civilization & Scenario Pack
-Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)
-Wargame: Red Dragon

Since I'm Brazilian, I can't accept Steam gifts from outside South America (thank you for nothing, Gabe Newell)

EDIT: By "similar value" I mean an approximate value I paid for the Humble Bundle Montlhy, of course (not the undiscounted price of the game and also not the full Humble Bundle price - I can forfeit a few bucks if that will ease our trading).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom