The ever-popular "Currently Listening" thread

It was such a nice today I had to break out something to commemorate that, so....Jane's Addiction to the rescue! I defy anyone not to feel their blood stir during the rending of Ocean Size!

Can I suggest that some Floridian’s ( not @JDR13;) need an introduction to The Saints? Their lead singer Chris Bailey died over the weekend.

Last edited:
Astronauts and Heretics is surprisingly good as well. Crazy that the guy is like the founder of ring tones, too.

Oh man, I'm a huge fan of Uriah Heep, they were beyond innovative in the seventies, still quite enjoyable in the eighties. I think I know what I'll be listening to tomorrow!!

Not sure whats going on with that, I'm copy pasting the correct URL. Changing to a regular link works, but the embed code does not.
You did this (leaving out the first the bracket in order to show you):
YOUTUBE]https://youtu.be/PjTHfKjNI7g[/YOUTUBE]

You had to do this (again leaving out the first the bracket):
YOUTUBE]PjTHfKjNI7g[/YOUTUBE]

Than you'll see this (included the first bracket]

===========
Edit 1.

Hm. Still does not show up. :( I'll look into it later.

===========
Edit 2.
I saw you tried another one, with the sequence: H9XJDpTuppo
That one did the trick, see below.

In short (leaving out the first bracket to show you what worked):
youtube]H9XJDpTuppo[/youtube]

Last edited:
Madis - Moondust (Laser Harp Live Performance)

Madis is a Krakow-born Polish composer and electronic music producer characterized by modern sounds combined with the sounds of "old school electronica".

I've been following him on and off, but have recently become sort of a fan. The song above reminded me of the first time I listened to Jean Michel Jarre. Good vibes. He also made some great remixes like the one from Interstellar, which was my first contact with his work:

Yesterday I spent listening to Radioheads revised version of OK Computer, the two disc version that was released maybe six years ago. I keep wondering what this would have been like had both CD's been released originally, personally I think it would have elevated the band even higher than they were. Such great stuff is on that second CD, most of which never made it to any album, especially the song Lift, which should have been released decades ago.

R.I.P Arno Hintjens. Too young.

Arno - Oh La La La!

T.C. Matic - Elle adore le noir pour sortir le soir

The past two days I've been listening to three Guns and Roses albums, specifically Appetite for Destruction, also Use Your Illusion one/two. While you may not care for the people in the band, especially the lead singer, there's no denying they had one of the very best debut albums of all time. Seeing them live could be very hit or miss, the three times I saw them were chaotic at best.

R.I.P. Klaus Schulze (1947-2022)

Klaus Schulze Live - WDR Köln 1977

Klaus Schulze Feat. Lisa Gerrard - Rheingold

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom