Project Relic - Gameplay Video

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new gameplay video for Project Relic from Project Cloud Games. The game is a third person action RPG targeting a 2023 release.

'Project Relic', an action game, developed by Project Cloud Games

Although it is a small game company consisting of 10 developers, with our passion and insight, we are making a sensuous game.

Hope you enjoy. Thanks.
Contact - info@projectcloudgames.com

- Title: Project Relic (Working on title)
- Platform: Console (Playstation, Xbox) / PC
More information.

Getting a DarkSouls vibe just from watching that combat video.:(

Sigh guess souls-like fans will have another game to play.

Getting a DarkSouls vibe just from watching that combat video.:(

yep same thing... sick of those but i guess they got to milk that cow, every last drop... hopefully Starfield will change things and they gonna start milking that instead.

Soulslike for sure, but it looks like a cheap clone.

With the success of Elden Ring, I expect we'll be seeing even more studios trying to cash in on the popularity of soulslike features. Unfortunately, few studios seem to know how to do it right.

yep same thing… sick of those but i guess they got to milk that cow, every last drop… hopefully Starfield will change things and they gonna start milking that instead.

Who is they? Some secret society that steers wheels of world game development? Anyway, Im willing to believe that rather then hoping for next Beth game to do it.

Who is they? Some secret society that steers wheels of world game development? Anyway, Im willing to believe that rather then hoping for next Beth game to do it.

i guess you have yet to hear of game publishers and they are not secret at all. If nothing else game developers themselfs follow trends...heh

i guess you have yet to hear of game publishers and they are not secret at all. If nothing else game developers themselfs follow trends…heh

Trends, of course. But why complain about any trend when literally thousands of games of all thinkable genres are being released every year?

Trends, of course. But why complain about any trend when literally thousands of games of all thinkable genres are being released every year?
Why complain about my observation? We can play this all year long…

This is about rpg games, it's clear up top. So i have no clue you draging other games into this. Even if that wasn't the case vast majority of those games are one-off
and never lead to a new game because devs just die due to lack of sales…

Just by looking at the news anyone can see that rpg games have slim pickings, at best.
One adds personal critiera and list just dwindles down, some years down to nothing.

Maybe you should post a name from your huge list just one good singleplayer story rich rpg. Heh maybe i'll find a new game worth playing that i missed, but i doubt it.

Why complain about my observation? We can play this all year long…

I have personally so many games I want to play (ATOM, Encased, Original Sin 2, Wasteland 3) or have them unfinished (Tales of Arise, Horizon 2, Days Gone, Solasta, Pathfinder 2, Elden Ring) and these are just examples from top of my mind, there are many many more.

So looking at your post from my point of view I just dont get it. But of course, its perfectly possible you played all those games I have in my backlog, or you are not interested in 99% of them and you are waiting just for those 1-2 releases during year with nothing to play in meantime.

If my commenting on your post offended you, sorry for that.

Damn developers, making games that are on high demand instead of niche crap that nobody will play.

How dare they.

I have personally so many games I want to play (ATOM, Encased, Original Sin 2, Wasteland 3) or have them unfinished (Tales of Arise, Horizon 2, Days Gone, Solasta, Pathfinder 2, Elden Ring) and these are just examples from top of my mind, there are many many more.

So looking at your post from my point of view I just dont get it. But of course, its perfectly possible you played all those games I have in my backlog, or you are not interested in 99% of them and you are waiting just for those 1-2 releases during year with nothing to play in meantime.

If my commenting on your post offended you, sorry for that.
nah it didn't it's fine… No more then my post did you.
We all have opinions we should take them as such..
I can't agree with your view and you can't with my nothing wrong with that.

From all those games i only finished one, Days Gone cool game especially cos it's a port. i played DoS 2 and Wasteland 3 couldn't finished both of them due to multiple grips.. All those games are from mutliple years anyway so you did't change my mind. I still belive we get like 1 or 2 rpg per year worth buying after you applay personal criteria at least for me.

I got one game this year and that was God of war that's it.. gonna wait and see how Starfield turns out… probably gonna stay at 1, but time will tell. I would get pathfinder 2 last year but due to buggy half made release of the first one i passed…I just have gripes with games, sorry if i'm too picky.

Back
Top Bottom