Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Gold!

"It doesn't reach Killzone 3 levels of splendour, but it's impossible not to be wowed by the neon-drenched presence of Hangsha in China."
"It's not as direct as a sci-fi COD, nor as expansive or open as Fallout," he writes. "Instead it's somewhere in the middle."
See another example how everything gets compared to Halo/COD/Killzone when the fools should know its a different game.

It doesn't reach the levels of Killzone 3 and CoD?

Then there is hope for this game after all! :)

No matter what anyone says I have been waiting for this game for years. I will love and replay it at least 5 times. Hopefully it sells well and funds future DeusEX games.

I have high (but realistic) hopes for this one too, along with a bit of concern, seeing as how none of the original Deus Ex developers are a part of Human Revolution. I'm not expecting HR to be as good as the original, but I am very pleased that there will be a new Deus Ex game that, at the very least, is trying to capture some of what made the original so great; player freedom in deciding how to complete the game's objectives being one of the big ones.

It doesn't reach the levels of Killzone 3 and CoD?

Then there is hope for this game after all! :)
What does that mean!!!? I mean Killzone is hardly a level to be proud of. I would never buy CoD. The only reason I play killzone is because of the sharpshooter:
Sharp-Shooter-hands-on-thumb-550xauto-53183.jpg

What does that mean!!!? I mean Killzone is hardly a level to be proud of....

I was being sarcastic, which doesn't always translate well in written form :). I was making fun of the review which criticized HR for not being like CoD or Killzone - as if those two games are something that a Deus Ex game should aspire to.

I was being sarcastic, which doesn't always translate well in written form :). I was making fun of the review which criticized HR for not being like CoD or Killzone - as if those two games are something that a Deus Ex game should aspire to.
Ok. Indeed for me the fact that they are "not like CoD or Killzone" is only a positive thing. +5 to the games review score.

Ok. Indeed for me the fact that they are "not like CoD or Killzone" is only a positive thing. +5 to the games review score.

Indeed. The fact that the reviewer would expect a Deus Ex game to be similar to Killzone and CoD makes me wonder if he even knows what the game is supposed to be about.

Just ignore the reviews and trust me instead ;)

Well, unless the actual game is very different from the leak.

See another example how everything gets compared to Halo/COD/Killzone when the fools should know its a different game.

Somebody asked the reviewer why he took those game as comparison on twitter, he's answer is that you have to compare games to modern game otherwise people don't know what you are talking about.

Strangely, I haven't played Killzone or Halo. I stopped playing CoD after #2.I guess I'm not modern enough.

Back
Top Bottom