Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - First Look

My god, I cant remember when I was last time so hyped about game. Compared to this I almost dont care BG3 is being in developmet too.
How dare you! :D
There could be 100 of games like these in development and I'd still be hyped for the next 100.

Reality check - no, there could not.
Majority of developers shifted onto scamware production. Only a small number of companies do not put importance of scam in front of art. Because the worldwide masochistic market demands to be scammed or else, this won't change soon.
Have to admit though, while not a hundred, 2 games of the similar style announced is still better than none.

My god, I cant remember when I was last time so hyped about game. Compared to this I almost dont care BG3 is being in developmet too.

I prefer to wait and see the reviews. The first game took quite a while until the bugs were (mostly) ironed out. Plus there may be a sophomore slump.

I prefer to wait and see the reviews. The first game took quite a while until the bugs were (mostly) ironed out. Plus there may be a sophomore slump.

Surely 1000+1 things can go wrong with new game in development. I just wanted to express I dont get much excited about new games announcements these days and that this is somewhat exception for me. Not much else behind it ;).

PKM was best RPG for me since old days. I am very happy to be able to back on KS their next game. I hope to get another 500+ hours for 25$ :D

Reviews might ignore this side. Streaming, on the other hand, will deliver the relevant piece of information.

Negative Nancy is strong in this thread.

ihad-fun-once-it-sucked-i-had-fun-once-it-52361167.png

Less than a week left for KS on 4th Feb!!! :)

Confirmed info so far:

New race - dhampir
New classes - Oracle & Witch
New prestige class - Hellknight
Mythic path - Angel, Lich & Trickster

Thanks for keeping us up to date Purple, what time (and timezone) does the KS launch?

I really should get around to firing up PF:KM shouldn't I? I backed it and have yet to even install it...

I still need to play this as well, but unfortunately I wont have any large blocks of time available which I assume it will require. It seems pathfinder is very similar to D&D which would mean for me many, many restarts to decided my race, class, feats, attributes etc. and then many, many more restarts to optimize my build. That’s how it works for me in D&D anyway and I know D&D inside and out. I’m assuming they’re would be intricacies in PF that I’d need to learn.

I still need to play this as well, but unfortunately I wont have any large blocks of time available which I assume it will require. It seems pathfinder is very similar to D&D which would mean for me many, many restarts to decided my race, class, feats, attributes etc. and then many, many more restarts to optimize my build. That’s how it works for me in D&D anyway and I know D&D inside and out. I’m assuming they’re would be intricacies in PF that I’d need to learn.
Yeah there are plenty of PF intricacies to learn, probably class archetypes is the biggest thing you'll run into right off the bat. They're optional for most all classes, but most of your companions will have them.

PF:K does have a re-spec that doesn't cost much (and is free the first few times) which lets you redo all leveling selections on yourself and companions, which should help avoid restarts for most things. You just can't change stuff you picked during character creation, or the way companions are set up at the time you acquire them.

There's really no question it's the best RTwP RPG since the Infinity Engine games, so if you liked BG/IWD, you should get on it.

Back
Top Bottom