Gothic 3 Shooting a bow while sneaking?

qwert_44643

Traveler
Ive always played a thief in these role playing games and have always been able to shoot a bow while hiding in the shadows.....it seems i cant do that in gothic 3.
Is that true or is it possible to do and i just aint getting it.
So if possible how do i go about it?

It's been a while since i played G3 but i don't think you can shoot a bow while sneaking. But there was a skill regarding sneaking up on animals (i know i couldn't hunt those bloody deer for some quest without it). Even if you could use this on other enemies it wouldn't result in any bonuses (like sneak attacks). If you want to play as an archer in Gothic games you must use hit (shoot) and run tactics very often. Never finished Gothic 3 btw, but i still remember, very fondly, almost everything about the first two games.

Well im glad i didnt pay full price then...back to the Elder Scrolls i go..thanks for the reply.

Please i bought this game cause so many compared it to skyrim...im 45 years old and have been playing rpgs since i was 17 starting with the grand daddy of rpgs Dungeons and dragons and threw the years have played many rpgs as thief and most of them a thief could shoot a bow from the shadows....now why should i change my play style for a game that doesnt get the thief aspects of the game right......i got it on steam's holiday sale for $4 espically when i found out it can be played in 1st person...i mean you can use your sword in the shadows but you cant shoot a bow in the shadows so il gladly accept the "so called Loss" and erase my pain with relentless playing of a true rpg the elder scrolls.

Back
Top Bottom