Warhammer: Chaosbane - Rise of Chaos Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new trailer for Warhammer: Chaosbane called 'Rise of Chaos'.

Rally under the banner of Magnus the Pious, as you and your friends, become the bane of Chaos. Battle across the Old World in the first Hack N' Slash set in the Fantasy Battles universe, Warhammer: Chaosbane.
Thanks Farflame!

More information.

Hmm Warhammer dungeon crawler, looks very strange tbh! Didn't we already got one Warhammer hack'n'slash recently and I think I saw some more in development (not 100% sure though about that , maybe it was this game)!?

I am excited for this one! I am a HUGE fan of the Warhammer fantasy universe. I have read many of the fantasy books set in that world. Some of these books are surprisingly good-to-excellent for a fantasy novel, by the way.

Anyway, Chaos is one of my favorite monsters/faction in the Warhammer setting, so this looks very juicy to me. Would love to fight these types of monsters with their rich background, lore, and stories behind them for sure.

I much prefer the 40k universe but I like the gameplay of ARPGs, if not the execution of most, in recent years so I'm keeping an eye on this. Unless it's always-online like its kin

My only worries about this game are

1. It might be to focused on Co-Op
  2. Might be online only
  3. Hope it's not a re-skinned How to Survive
That's all moving on.:)

Last edited:
This looks a bit better than WH40K: Inquisitor, which was a huge letdown. Although, in the end this will be just another APRG. Maybe even a decent one. I will wait for the discount bin this time.

That chaos monster on title looks really well done and cute! This game appears to be professionally done. Too bad its not turn-based WARHAMMER X-COM!!!

Back
Top Bottom