Another unannounced RPG from Obsidian and Sega?

dowon

Watcher
http://www.obsidianent.com/info.html

What game projects are you working on?
Obsidian is currently developing a game based on the Aliens film franchise for next-generation systems and the PC, as well as an unannounced RPG; both with SEGA®. Obsidian Entertainment has shipped Star Wars® Knights of the Old Republic® 2: The Sith Lords™ and Neverwinter Nights™ 2.

Hmmm...

I didn't know the unannounced RPG was with SEGA as well. I did know they were doing Aliens and, in fact, two other projects. One probably being an add-on to NWN2. The last one is most likely the project referred to in the statement.

I have to admit, I am looking forward to following Obsidian and their future games.

Yes intresting, maybe a addon to ME? ;)

Yes intresting, maybe a addon to ME? ;)

Yeeeeeeeeeah, no. :)

While I'm not the guy they'd tell, my understanding is that we're keeping additional content of BioWare IPs within the company for the time being. Things like ports might have us go to other companies, but I'd be surprised if we looked outside for something like an expansion pack. And I'd be REAL surprised if we did that this early in ME's development.

Again, though, I'm not the guy they'd tell. :)

http://forums.multiplayer.it/showthread.php?t=295546

3) You'll be asked this much times before but will the next expansion be set in the Neverwinter lands and the North? Or maybe we'll travel again trhough the planes? You'll be in charge for the future expansions, isn't it? (I hope it so and I'd truly love a gothic story as Planescape)

C. Avellone
Can't comment on this at this time, unfortunately, but you should be hearing an announcement soon.

13) Will Obsidian keep on working on the NWN project with a NWN3? Or will this turn back to Bioware?

C. Avellone
It's really too soon to say. We're pretty busy with the three projects we have now, but it's possible, we'll have to see what the future holds

NWN2 expansion pack will be announced soon?

After that cliff-hanger ending in NWN2, an expansion seems pretty inevitable at some point. Maybe they're going to give J.Sawyer some backup on the Black Hound. ;)

Back
Top Bottom