KotOR - Remake on the Cards?

I recently replayed both KotOR games, and I'm really not sure they're suitable for remakes. Maybe some sort of enhanced edition, but a full remake would require a lot of work, as the only thing they could re-use is the overall story. It's a decent story, but it's not spectacular enough to warrant a complete re-design of two entire games.

That being said: I'd probably buy it if they made it, so maybe there is a market for it..

I would say Kotor 1 has one of the coolest stories ever in an RPG, the first time I played it anyway. Kotor 2 is great too, more character intrigue but lesser plot twist.

Disney would pay handsomly for such exciting stories and characters both games had. Their writers and scriptwriters however… Meh!

Disney would pay handsomly for such exciting stories and characters both games had. Their writers and scriptwriters however… Meh!
it's called Disneyfication. The mouse can't help micromanaging every detail. Basically it's a formula that must be strictly followed to maximize profit. It's not a new concept either.

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disneyfication

Anyway I'd buy the remakes if they followed the same lore.

Back
Top Bottom