Drakensang:RoT Foobar's River of Time save editor

downloadman

Watcher
This may well be a futile attempt, but there's really not much else I can try.

Anyway. I'm looking for the save game editor published by Foobar for this game. I have a link to the editor's homepage, but the download links have been dead for a very long time. I actually had this editor backed up on my hard drive. Unfortunately my hard drive died and I lost my backup. I still have Ergo's AddonPack, which was backed up on my laptop. So if anyone want's that I can upload it somewhere.

These two really make the game that much more replayable. It's a shame if their lost forever.

EDIT

The save editor (as well as Ergo's Unofficial Patch) can now be found at:

http://www.moddb.com/games/drakensang-the-river-of-time/downloads

Thanks to everyone who helped!

Last edited:
My thanks for this too, I almost registered on WoR to contact foobar there as links on his blog don't work any more.

I wonder if there is a site to which I could upload both the editor and Ergo's AddonPack?

Since the game's arrival on steam (at least in my region) there's probably at least a few people who would like to enhance their gaming experience with these two files. With the AddonPack especially.

I'm keeping both fixpacks on my box.com acc (it's cloud service) and both can be downloaded by anyone, links are in corresponding threads.
Probably should add this editor too.

I've uploaded both Ergo's AddonPack and Foobar's editor on Drakensang: River of Time's ModDB page, so that they will be available for everyone.

Credit has been given to both original developers, and hopefully these files will stay on the site for good, but if the original developers want theme removed, that's really up to them.

The sites may still be a bit rough around the edges, at the time of this writing.

http://www.moddb.com/games/drakensang-the-river-of-time/downloads

Back
Top Bottom