Precursors - Screens @ Worthplaying

I am still holding out hope that these guys can deliver!

This is the only game left that I am hyping for, except for Alan Wake. So it will be horrible.

This title has been in develope for sooo long, I hope it's worth it. I just pray it's not as buggy as other titles that have recently emerged from Russia.

It will be either awfully buggy or have extremely simplfied controls worthy of a console port.

This is the remake of the original Star Control, right? I played it on a console about a year before I bought my first computer (x386) and enjoyed it a lot.

I just did a quick search, and no it's not. I was thinking about this thread, talking about Space Exploration: Serpens Sector.

But this game sounds just like a new-and-improved Star Control to me.

sounds "too" ambitious.

Hope they can make it, but history prove they might not

Just noticed that they advertise the game as Russian, although the developing company Deep Shadows is based in Kiev and founded by people previously working at GSC Game World, also an Ukrainian development studio.

No idea why they would mix it up, though; marketing Russia might have have been easier previously, but given the recent pipeline troubles, people should be up to date on their geography for a while ;)

missed this thread somehow. don't know if anyone else has seen it but i really like trailer #3. even its buggy as hell, i'll take exploring some of those environments anyday. feeding your alien arm weapon a flying insect...priceless!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJtU-VsQdSM&feature=related

sure hope we do see it this spring, or even this year for that matter.

Back
Top Bottom