Expeditions: Viking - Finds a Publisher

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Logic Artists have struck a publishing deal for Expeditions: Viking, especially for physical distribution and in some cases digital distribution, in order to reach a bigger part of the world.

IMGN.PRO is pleased to announce publishing partnership with Logic Artists - creators of the upcoming historical RPG Expeditions: Viking.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE - December 9th, Copenhagen, Denmark

The partnership includes the physical distribution of the new Expeditions title as well as a promotional partnership, opening opportunities to bring Expeditions: Viking to audiences around the world. IMGN.PRO will be responsible for retail distribution across world markets (with the exception of the GSA region) and will bring Expeditions: Viking to a limited number of digital platforms with which Logic Artists has no existing collaborative ties.

Ali Emek, Logic Artists Managing Director - We are very excited to have established partnership with IMGN.PRO team. We believe that by teaming up with another strong partner, Expeditions: Viking will reach new global markets and receive the attention it deserves. We have no doubt that Expeditions: Viking will do well in the IMGN.PRO team's talented hands.

Bartosz Moskała, IMGN.PRO co-owner - Expeditions: Viking is a breath of fresh air in the RPG/strategy genre and I'm truly glad we can partner up with its developer. The first installment of the Expeditions brand received very warm welcome among both players and critics. The sequel exploring the popular Viking theme is therefore even more expected - the Danish studio surely has what it takes to do their ancestors justice.
More information.

I really enjoyed Conquistadors, so I'm expecting a fun game.
For me it just needs to be as fun or more fun than the previous one and I would be happy.

Main point I hope they improved is the camping part as it felt a bit stale by the end of the game.

I really enjoyed Conquistadors, so I'm expecting a fun game.
For me it just needs to be as fun or more fun than the previous one and I would be happy.

Main point I hope they improved is the camping part as it felt a bit stale by the end of the game.
I did enjoy it as well. I hope for more diverse combat maps and scenarios and maybe some bigger battles. And less show stopper bugs :D

Maybe some self-publishing, like others indie are doing in our days, would be better. Hope things will be going well, as there were quite a few small publishers that went down, almost dragging the devs after them.

There is a bg difference between a publisher which actually finances development and a publisher like like here, who is bringing the game into shops.

I don't see any negative side in this case. If physical sales are well, everyone wins.

Logic Artists is actually the developer. Expeditions Conquistador was published by BitComposer, which also only did bring the game to physical stores as far as I remember.

Good for them. Glad to see their not using BitComposer again.

Deleted and corrected my last reply.:p

I did like Conquistadors, but it wasn't engaging enough to finish.

Back
Top Bottom