Pricewatch!

It appears that the Steam sales have begun. Deus Ex Collection for $4.99 and Alpha Protocol for $7.50 (my sympathies for anyone who already bought it from Gamersgate instead).

Edit: Unless I'm remembering incorrectly, Gamersgate has now dropped their Alpha protocol price to $7.50 as well, and is also offering the Deus Ex Collection for $4.99.

LMAO, just posted that sammy :)

It's only for residents of the US or Canada. Impulse is normally pretty good about offering their products worldwide.

I wonder why ?

Well, Europeans must not despair ;) . Dragon Age Ultimate is currently selling for GBP 17.69 on Amazon.co.uk or GBP 19.99 on GAME or GBP 17.69/EUR 24.99 on Play.com.

Thanks for the info.

48 Hour Madness at GoGamer.com has some pretty amazing deals

Two Worlds - 90 cents
Mass Effect - $7.90
Batman: Arkan Asylum - $9.90
Divinity 2 - $9.90
Final Fantasy Complete Collection - $4.90

among others...

Kings BOunty, the entire shebang - 8.75

I didnt even like the game, and I'm getting it on the off chance that one day I'll dive back in and enjoy it. That's a great deal

Attachments

• kbwtf.jpg
    kbwtf.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 84
Speaking of GoGamer:

Arkham Asylum isn't really an rpg but it sure is fun and definitely worth $10. It's kinda like a Splinter Cell game...except yer Batman (and less restricted than the SC games).

Dead Rising 2 (PC) is $20 from them right now (ordered but haven't played it).

They also have Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga for $30 (that may be the normal price everywhere).

They also have Divinity 2: Dragon Knight Saga for $30 (that may be the normal price everywhere).

It's normally $40 at GoGamer. I purchased it last night at the sale price.

King's Bounty Crossroads? Anyone played this? I must have missed any mention of it!

From what I understand, it's just Armored Princess with an extra area added to the campaign, plus an arena battle mode.

From what I understand, it's just Armored Princess with an extra area added to the campaign, plus an arena battle mode.
It's a moderately modified Armored Princess with new units for all races, new spells and a bunch of other things. It renders Armored Princess "obsolete" anyway. And it has two extra game modes.

It's a moderately modified Armored Princess with new units for all races, new spells and a bunch of other things. It renders Armored Princess "obsolete" anyway. And it has two extra game modes.

Perhaps, but from what I've seen it's not enough to make me want to play through Armored Princess again.

No, it's not really that good. It's worth the price they're charging (Just for the two extra campaigns), but I'm honestly glad I got it before the price correction on Steam. I think it's very light for £15 and really only worth it for KB addicts.

The newest issue of the German magazine "Gamestar" comes in its "XL" variant with Drakensang. Gold version, I presume.

Some of the new sales at GoGamer.com

Mass Effect 2 - $10.90
STALKER: Clear Sky - $0.90
Two Worlds - $0.90
Divinity II - $9.90
Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga - $29.90
Assassin's Creed - $3.90

Back
Top Bottom