Risen 3 Blazing Oceans?

Sorry for the bump.
What has changes since 2013? To Gothic and Risen I mean. I've been searching for the info on forums and the bulk of the threads are not accessible anymore. What is happening guys?
Nothing. Risen seemingly ended after the 3rd one, and now PB are busy with ELEX 2, as others have pointed out.

However, THQ Nordic now own the other franchises too, so in theory we could see new development there.

Personally, I think the change to Elex was a great move on PB's part, as Risen to me had gotten quite stale. The only one of the Risen series that I'd actually replay would be the first one. Elex the first is really good, and if you enjoy PB games and haven't yet played it, you really should.

"Blazing Oceans" sounds like an ecological issue - probably the sequel to "Blazing Rivers" a few decades back.

However, THQ Nordic now own the other franchises too, so in theory we could see new development there.

Yeah, I wonder whether we'll hear something new on Gothic, with the different branches "reunited" by THQ Nordic…

Back
Top Bottom