Raven's Cry - Boxed Versions available

on 9 november they will release a major patch for this game making it from 1.03 to 1.10, might give it a new try then

on 9 november they will release a major patch for this game making it from 1.03 to 1.10, might give it a new try then
Good to know, thanks.

That needs a correction.
Only Joxer played.

Grab it, you'll like it. As memory seems slips, I've posted before, it's a good game, fun, but don't expect some masterpiece.

Hum. Steamspy seems to suggest only 5K sales over the years. Curious why they went this route of selling a stealbox version.

Hum. Steam shows a massive 36% approval rating.

Wishlisted. I like the comments that say it's a rare game that lets you be a true bastard. I'll give it a try just for that when it is heavily discounted.

Raven's Cry? That's flatulent. Completely, utterly flatulent. The reviews of its lousy game-play are entertaining, however...

I played it a bit too. It wasn't terrible. Graphics were pretty enough, looked like a pirate Two Worlds II, really. I ran into a gamebreaking bug about 10 hours in or so? They patched it though. Just never really went back.

I remember it having a few interesting RPG elements. Sign your own crew for your ships and upgrade them. Actual naval battles. Exploring a la Two Worlds II style. Dunno, but it wasn't some atrocity that was completely broken or anything.

Back
Top Bottom