Vanguard - Pre-orders @ Official Site

Inauro

Watcher
SOE and Sigil have announced that they are now taking pre-orders for their upcoming MMORPG, Vanguard: Saga of Heroes.
Sony Online Entertainment and Sigil Games Online today announced the arrival of “Vanguard: Saga of Heroes” pre-order boxes in select retailers. The boxes should be available starting December 5th, depending on the retailer.

The culmination of years of work in “Vanguard: Saga of Heroes” would not have been possible without its strong community support. In the homestretch before launch, the pre-order program is a perfect way to gear up for the impending release, and gain access to a few goodies as well.

The pre-order box includes the following:

• Early access to the game! Log on and get a jump start up to three days prior to the official launch!
• A special account key that will grant you a unique exclusive in-game scroll, allowing your character to sprint for longer periods of time due to an endurance buff (one per account).
• An invitation to the Vanguard: Saga of Heroes beta (for eligible participants).
• Guild Mail – a fun recruitment tool to help you build your guild before launch!
• A king’s ransom of assets, including videos, wallpapers and screenshots

You can pick up your pre-order boxes at the following retailers – GameStop, Best Buy, Fry’s as well as a few other valued retailers.

“Vanguard: Saga of Heroes” immerses players in a rich, seamless fantasy world filled with mystery and intrigue. The only limits are your own in the world of Telon, where the adventurous can choose from multiple paths of exploration within the three spheres of advancement, Adventuring, Crafting, and Diplomacy. Players can delve into the mysteries of Telon, and embark upon quests to slay monstrous beasts locked deep inside rugged mountain ranges. Those with a quick mind can use diplomacy to convince kings to move armies and change the course of history. With player-crafted boats, flying mounts, and customizable player housing, “Vanguard” offers players a world of their own choosing.
More information.

I ordered this but dont know exactly when I will get into the beta. Hopefully before open beta...

Update: I learned that it allows access to the Beta 5, which is no sooner than January.

Also Beta 5 is called "open beta" although it is more accurately non-NDA massive closed beta that does not allow everyone in unless they preorder or are somehow sent invitations (thats still a ton of people). It is not an "open beta" in the sense that anyone couldve downloaded it from fileplanet. Not everyone will get into it.

So those are the specifics, in case anyone is interested. Tonight I also read from dev posts that beta 4 should begin December and beta 5 (so-called open beta) no sooner than January. Specific beta dates are going to be announced later this week.

Note: Vanguard "open beta" is actually open-NDA beta, meaning NDA is lifted during beta 5.

Thats the dirt! I'm excited to get out of World of Warcraft finally...

Back
Top Bottom