|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Pricewatch!

Default Pricewatch!

December 4th, 2017, 13:19
This is the Pricewatch thread, where prices are being watched (or something like that) and not the game discussion thread, for which we have General RPG or one of the other dedicated RPG forums.
I understand that there is some lite feedback every now and then about a game, when someone asks whether or not it is good, but it should be kept to a minimum and certainly not turn into a debate. If you want to do that, take it elsewhere in order to keep this thread on-topic.

Obviously this posting contains no prices being watched, so with it I actually am in conflict with what I wrote. I suggest we call it an exception to the rule
--
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. Douglas Adams
There are no facts, only interpretations. Nietzsche
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. Oscar Wilde
Myrthos is offline

Myrthos

Myrthos's Avatar
Cave Canem
Administrator
RPGWatch Team

#7701

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 8,577
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)

Default 

December 4th, 2017, 19:28
Originally Posted by henriquejr View Post
Dang, I missed It!!!
I forgot I had it on Steam already … so PM me and I will send you the Steam code.
--
-- Mike
txa1265 is offline

txa1265

txa1265's Avatar
SasqWatch
Moderator

#7702

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Corning, NY USA
Posts: 14,053
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Default 

December 5th, 2017, 01:25
uPlay freebie. Yes uses uPlay client: World in Conflict.
It's and old strategy game, for that "price", well, grab it already.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/…aydays_ID52307
--
Toka Koka
joxer is offline

joxer

joxer's Avatar
The Smoker
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

#7703

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 18,901
Mentioned: 90 Post(s)

Default 

December 5th, 2017, 05:02
Aw man, I was about to tie the World in Conflict freebee in with Myrthos' conflict post! Scooped.

Anyway, it seems Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag will be next: http://www.pcgamer.com/ubisoft-is-gi…ps-this-month/
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"
Zloth is offline

Zloth

Zloth's Avatar
I smell a… wumpus!?

#7704

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 5,703
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

Default 

December 6th, 2017, 11:15
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
uPlay freebie. Yes uses uPlay client: World in Conflict.
It's and old strategy game, for that "price", well, grab it already.

https://www.ubisoft.com/en-gb/event/…aydays_ID52307
I believe Assassin's Creed: Black Flag will be the free game from Dec 11th.
mogwins is offline

mogwins

mogwins's Avatar
Sentinel

#7705

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 6th, 2017, 15:02
Originally Posted by txa1265 View Post
I forgot I had it on Steam already … so PM me and I will send you the Steam code.
Thanks @txa1265
--
Sou tricolor de coração!

Sie sind das Essen und Wir sind die Jäger!
henriquejr is online now

henriquejr

henriquejr's Avatar
SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

#7706

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Brasil
Posts: 1,686
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
+1:

Default 

December 6th, 2017, 15:16
Oops, hadn't see Zloth's post above mine. Sometimes Tapatalk doesn't update.
mogwins is offline

mogwins

mogwins's Avatar
Sentinel

#7707

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 6th, 2017, 16:27
Originally Posted by mogwins View Post
Oops, hadn't see Zloth's post above mine. Sometimes Tapatalk doesn't update.
Yeah, but you gave the exact date, so it's still a great post. Kudos.
--
c-computer, r-role, p-playing, g-game, nut-extreme fan
=crpgnut or just
'nut @crpgnut
crpgnut is offline

crpgnut

crpgnut's Avatar
Grumpy Role Player
Original Sin Donor

#7708

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA
Posts: 7,307
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
+1:

Default 

December 7th, 2017, 22:00
Homefront is currently free on Humble Bundle.
--
Evil characters rock:
"I am evil, I am mean, I am bad."
"You are good, you are nice, you are… dead."
abharsair is offline

abharsair

abharsair's Avatar
Grumpmaster

#7709

Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Regensburg
Posts: 341
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default 

December 8th, 2017, 03:12
Boatload of games on sale on Steam this weekend!
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"
Zloth is offline

Zloth

Zloth's Avatar
I smell a… wumpus!?

#7710

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 5,703
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)

Default 

December 8th, 2017, 04:24
Nice thanks!
Thrasher is online now

Thrasher

Thrasher's Avatar
Wheeee!

#7711

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 15,316
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Default 

December 8th, 2017, 08:28
The shooter 'Homefront' is free for a limited time at Humble Bundle.
JDR13 is online now

JDR13

JDR13's Avatar
SasqWatch
Original Sin Donor

#7712

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida, US
Posts: 25,210
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)

Default 

December 8th, 2017, 12:30
Originally Posted by Zloth View Post
Boatload of games on sale on Steam this weekend!
Thanks for the post just picked up Vaporum, the patch for pause combat and a lower price = winner!!
Hurls is online now

Hurls

Hurls's Avatar
Non-twitch gamer
RPGWatch Donor

#7713

Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 926
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Default 

December 9th, 2017, 03:43
Ah, there's a reason for the Bethesda games! Here's Lynda Carter to explain. You may remember her from such rolls as roughly half the women in Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.
loading…
--
The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common: instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views….
-- Doctor Who in "Face of Evil"
Zloth is offline

Zloth

Zloth's Avatar
I smell a… wumpus!?

#7714

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 5,703
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
+1:

Default 

December 9th, 2017, 04:48
/puts on tinfoil hat.

Divinity Original Sin 2 was 10% off during the Autumn sale not too long ago, and now that it's 10% off right before the Christmas sale makes me suspect there might be a deeper discount if you wait just a little bit longer. If I'm wrong it'll likely just be 10% again, so no harm, no foul.

Of course, this being what it is, "deeper discount" might mean 15%. But if you've waited this long, what's an extra couple days?
Mosaic is offline

Mosaic

Mosaic's Avatar
Watchdog

#7715

Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: The Desert
Posts: 177
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Default 

December 11th, 2017, 22:47
Assassin's Creed Black Flag free for a Limited Time: https://freetrial.ubisoft.com/promot…black-flag/16/

It's not that you can play the game for free for a limited time, you can get the game for free if you claim it before 12/18/2017. Go go go go!
wolfing is offline

wolfing

wolfing's Avatar
Dalek SasqWatch

#7716

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Tardis
Posts: 5,594
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Default 

December 11th, 2017, 22:53
Soma is 65% off => $10.50 on Humble Bundle.

Bought!

22 hours left
Thrasher is online now

Thrasher

Thrasher's Avatar
Wheeee!

#7717

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 15,316
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
+1:

Default 

December 11th, 2017, 23:51
Submerged (non-combat, exploration of flooded city) is currently £1.49 on Steam. I'll give it a spin at that price. Heard a lot of positive things about it.
mogwins is offline

mogwins

mogwins's Avatar
Sentinel

#7718

Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 388
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Default 

December 12th, 2017, 00:04
Although I am getting burned out on exploration after Elex, Prey, and Deus Ex, I may grab this one. thanks!
Thrasher is online now

Thrasher

Thrasher's Avatar
Wheeee!

#7719

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 15,316
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Default 

December 12th, 2017, 14:07
Originally Posted by Thrasher View Post
Although I am getting burned out on exploration after Elex, Prey, and Deus Ex, I may grab this one. thanks!
You can never have too much exploration

NewDArt

Guest

#7720

Posts: n/a
Mentioned: Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Pricewatch!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:03.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.10
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright by RPGWatch