Kingmaker - Meet The Companions

To put things clear, the number of people caring about gameplay on this site is close to zero.

People claim they care for story. This companion's example cast doubts on this, as her backstory is weak.

To put things clear, the number of people caring about gameplay on this site is close to zero.
No. It's total number of members - 1. For all I know it's minus one (me), maybe there is someone else sharing my feelings, but I haven't noticed such member.
People claim they care for story.
Many do care. But they care about gameplay first, whatever that might be. They can't enjoy a game for it's story if gameplay, whatever it is, sux.

I really liked Styx from of orcs and men and Deekin the kobold from SOU was one of my all time favorite companions so I’ll definitely give nok nok a try.

Other than that I’ll probably mix and match for my first play through and then roll my own on subsequent play throughs.

Well sorry can't help myself I know I'll get stoned for this.:embarrassed:

All that texts show is that Valerie is a medieval feminist.

Now excuse me while I run for the nearest exit.:paranoid:

Hear hear! +1

All that texts show is that Valerie is a medieval feminist.

Now excuse me while I run for the nearest exit.:paranoid:
Also, males in this game: a gnome, a half-orc, a dwarf, a goblin, and two humans: a tough looking african american and a nice, gentle, virginal white guy. :biggrin:

piccard-and-riker-double-facepalm

Ok, I'll take the bait. What's wrong with that?

People claim they care for story. This companion's example cast doubts on this, as her backstory is weak.

Lol says the person who doesn't even "play the game".

Nothing as Medieval feminism is a real thing.^^

Link - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protofeminism

I don't need to go into specifics as everyone knows modern feminism.

Though what might be wrong well we call it a political agenda, and given the current state of games today I'm not surprised. Just search Google and Youtube for examples.

I doubt he ever plays any games just spouts nonsense like everybody streams, and something about UGOIGO. At least he is consistent in what he says.:)

I doubt he ever plays any games

There are other things to cast doubts on.

Not many people on this site have played this product.

As to other products, the focus is on them being games which excludes products low on gameplay and if possible, not meant to cater for streamers needs first.

Products meant for streamers are better when streamed or watched being streamed.

People on this site have no interest for gameplay and a high interest in products meant for streamers.

No. It's total number of members - 1. For all I know it's minus one (me), maybe there is someone else sharing my feelings, but I haven't noticed such member.

Many do care. But they care about gameplay first, whatever that might be. They can't enjoy a game for it's story if gameplay, whatever it is, sux.

Sure.

Sigh.

There are other things to cast doubts on.

Not many people on this site have played this product.

As to other products, the focus is on them being games which excludes products low on gameplay and if possible, not meant to cater for streamers needs first.

Products meant for streamers are better when streamed or watched being streamed.

People on this site have no interest for gameplay and a high interest in products meant for streamers.

Sure.

It's pathetic that leftist-feminist-sjw "diversity" agenda is being enforced even in medieval-setting computer games. After Dragon Age trilogy where about half(!) of male companions where homosexual, I decided I won't touch any such game again. This one is so damn "diverse" that makes me puke. With exception of TWO stereotyped gorgeous-looking female fighters and natural leaders. Ridiculous beyond words.

I'd rather replay Drakensang for the nth time.

Yeah, and it's not medieval, it's fantasy.
These complaints are as ridiculous as people asking for more diversity...

These complaints are as ridiculous as people asking for more diversity…
Well you asked I answered politely on why.^^

These complaints are as ridiculous as people asking for more diversity…

Nah, there's a point in there somewhere. I just think people are missing that developers aren't necessarily "forced" into a certain approach. That's often just their preference.

But I haven't played a lot of fantasy CRPGs that claimed to represent any kind of historical reality - which is really the only case where it would make sense to adhere to these things in a very strict way.

Otherwise, it's usually a bunch of power fantasies - and if people want to make politically correct games - ignoring actual reality - that's ok with me. Just as long as it doesn't get in the way of the story or the gameplay.

Personally, I was never a big fan of Bioware's approach to pushing LGBT romances - because I think it's handled clumsily and ham-fisted.

But to get super upset about it, is - to me - a stronger sign of someone suffering from a potentially unhealthy mindset, and I'm not talking about the developers :)

But to get super upset about it, is - to me - a stronger sign of someone suffering from a potentially unhealthy mindset, and I'm not talking about the developers.
Nah not super upset as I backed this game and will be playing it. I just need to lay off YouTube and social media for a while. As this debate never ends and it gets ugly.^^

Nah not super upset as I backed this game and will be playing it. I just need to lay off YouTube and social media for a while. As this debate never ends and it gets ugly.^^

Why is it always about you? ;)

Check the thread again :)

Why is it always about you? ;)

Check the thread again :)
I did a few posters talked looks and feminism which included me. One or two sounded angry about the political agenda, and one member wanted clarification about why.:)

I did a few posters talked looks and feminism which included me. One or two sounded angry about the political agenda, and one member wanted clarification about why.:)

Sounds like you didn't check very thoroughly :)

Back
Top Bottom