Werewolf: The Apocalypse - At PDXCON and Teaser Video

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Gameplay of Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood will be shown at PDXCON, Berlin.

Lesquin, France, October 10, 2019 - Announced for the first time at E3 2019, Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood, developed by Cyanide and published by Bigben, will be unveiled at PDXCON on October 18, 19 and 20 in Berlin. On Saturday fans will be able to watch an exclusive game trailer and then Julien Desourteaux, Game Director at Cyanide, will take the stage to reveal more information about the game during a keynote speech.

Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood is the first action-RPG game adaptation of the iconic role-playing game. Become Cahal, a banished werewolf, forced to return to aid of his endangered Tribe and master the devastating Rage within him to punish all those that would pollute, destroy, and corrupt our Mother Earth, Gaïa. On his bloody quest for redemption, Cahal will play a pivotal role in the Great War of the Garou against Pentex, a powerful corporation whose activities are upsetting the balance of nature.
The livestream of that event can be watched at the paradox Twitch channel.

The following teaser video has also been released:

More information.

I really want this game to be good (by good I mean good for me) but I am hesitant to invest in the hype yet as I have mixed feelings. Always nice to see more information on it though.

You know, given climate change, Werewolf is feeling a little prescient to me. Whelp time to spend hours entertaining my privileged self with a computer that consumes electricity and has a massive carbon footprint.

Back
Top Bottom