Post a Picture of Yourself!

Thanks DArt! Yes, hubby is so good to me :) I am blessed to have him by my side. Surprised you haven't seen my pics before :p

I do remember you sharing pics of you two before - wonderful shots :) Remind me again how long you guys have been married?

For us, this year is anniversary #25 ... I've added a recent picture of us with our two boys who are 19 and 20.5 and both home from college for the summer (is it September yet?)

Attachments

• IMG_1526.jpg
    IMG_1526.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 215
I do remember you sharing pics of you two before - wonderful shots :) Remind me again how long you guys have been married?

For us, this year is anniversary #25 … I've added a recent picture of us with our two boys who are 19 and 20.5 and both home from college for the summer (is it September yet?)

Wow, what a happy family :D all your family members look great!! 25 years.. congratulations!! Are you guys doing anything special to celebrate? :)

Thanks, it was 5th anniversary last year so we celebrated by having a formal dress up photoshoot. Thats 6 months ago, so 5.5year so far :)

Awww adorable!! Is Mila Grim's baby? - they look similar. Hope knee surgery goes well for Grim. I noticed you have a wolf/dog in your Skyrim screenshots - is this meant to be you and Grim in game? :)

Thanks! Nah Mila is a rescue I picked up last fall. She is a year and a half. Grim's a male and will be 5 tomorrow.

For my Skyrim game the wolf that is with my main character is Wolfgar who is named after my first dog, Wolfgar. He passed away after his 10th birthday. He was very special to me as he had a double FHO at 14 months as he had severe arthritis and they were going to put him to sleep. I got the operations which removes the ball joint to stop the pain of the spurs created by hip dysplacia. It took a year of physical therapy to teach him how to walk again but it worked and he lived a good 10 years. But then he developed a neuralogical disease that was paralyzing him along his back. When he could no longer walk and it was reaching his lungs I had to put him down.

Anyhow he was super loyal, loving, and a real trooper who gave his all for me. Will never forget him. So I honor him in my games when I can have a wolf or dog as a companion. It lets him be the hero he always was in his heart to me.

Some friends and I in a historical pre-industrial coal mine:

I LOVE exploring stuff like that! I try and bring my friends to the local caves as often as I can. On one of our trips, when we were deep in a cave, pitch black with some great acoustics, the flash option on our headlamps inspired us to re-create the Strong Bad Techno song.

Original Version:

Our Version:

Wow, what a happy family :D all your family members look great!! 25 years.. congratulations!! Are you guys doing anything special to celebrate? :)

We are doing our first major non-kid trip in >20 years - we weren't sure we could pull it off while paying for colleges, but saved some money to do a wedding vow renewal party and then a couple of weeks in Ireland, England and France.

Thanks, it was 5th anniversary last year so we celebrated by having a formal dress up photoshoot. Thats 6 months ago, so 5.5year so far :)

Excellent - congratulations!

We are doing our first major non-kid trip in >20 years - we weren't sure we could pull it off while paying for colleges, but saved some money to do a wedding vow renewal party and then a couple of weeks in Ireland, England and France.

Aww, that's so sweet :heart: hope you guys enjoy the trip!!

wolfgrimdark said:
Thanks! Nah Mila is a rescue I picked up last fall. She is a year and a half. Grim's a male and will be 5 tomorrow.

Happy birthday to Grim! :cake: Oh, Mila is a rescue dog, what a lovely gesture.

For my Skyrim game the wolf that is with my main character is Wolfgar who is named after my first dog, Wolfgar. He passed away after his 10th birthday.

Anyhow he was super loyal, loving, and a real trooper who gave his all for me. Will never forget him. So I honor him in my games when I can have a wolf or dog as a companion. It lets him be the hero he always was in his heart to me.

I'm sorry about Wolfgar :( sounds like you share wonderful memories with him though :cuddle:

Very pretty, Purple. I can't compete with that, so here is a pic of my youngest being brought up properly:

20170410_140643.jpg

I think he's playing Mad Max. He likes cars. :p

Some resemblance of balance need to be urgently restored: Billy and Jessie
KD5YjXW.jpg

Operation "Sand the floor".

A true horror story not of zombie hordes or the coming winter, but one of the much more apocalyptic concept of…..

MANUAL LABOUR

Armed only with a hand sander and shaking hands - I decend into madness and arrive at…

po21EO8.jpg

After an hour or so… At that point, I look like this:

IaBCgr8.jpg

One more hour - and after seriously reconsidering my tolerant stance on dust particles - I arrive here:

m2T6rlV.jpg

Now, I look like:

WvGOYs6.jpg

Clearly, it's taken its toll - and I've already had a few near-death experiences.

But I arm myself with my last fleeting bit of courage and…. finally - come to the end boss, kill it - and this:

uTEvIRV.jpg

Is the result!!!

After nearly 3 hours of constant dread and pain - I've managed to take out the bad guy and I breathe a sigh of relief:

yvJ8w9M.jpg

All that's left is to vacuum the remaining pieces of bad guy soul:

ZzaVpJd.jpg

I dare say this should have earned me a level of experience or two! ;)

How many experience points did you gain with this quest? :)

I also think he unlocked the 'Dust in the Wind' Steam Achievement

Excellent - was this a recent tri? I should really do one at some point ... but I would need to get more swim time.

Last two weekends. First three from 17-June. Last one from 24-Jun. I love Traverse City and recommend it to anyone visiting northern Michigan.

Triathlon is a great sport but I think it means "three times the suffering of just running."

:)

Where did you live in Michigan, JDR?

Back
Top Bottom