Dungeonmans - The Heroic Adventure Roguelike

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
I have another project form kickstarter called Dungeonmans. Don't roll your eyes the game has potential.

Play the Dungeonmans Summer Preview Today!

Windows: Download | Requires XNA 4.0 Runtime

Dungeonmans is a lighthearted 2D roguelike set in a persistent world of high adventure that grows and evolves as you play. Explore untamed wilds, delve the deepest dungeons, crush terrible and remorseless monsters, and roll around in piles of shiny loot. Currently in development for Windows, the Dungeonmans Summer Preview is available right now for you to play!
More information.

I guess the academy concept is a little different. At least you're not just starting over.

I played a very early alpha of this and it has improved significantly since then, well worth the Kickstarter support. Drastic improvement in graphics and fun game play.

Heh thanks for the post couch, just discovered this thanks to you and Im loving it :). Been hooked on Sword of the Stars The Pit lately but I've been waiting for GoG to get mindgames patched....soooo This will keep me busy until then :)

There is quality afoot here folks, and potential aplenty---the dev in particular had much love for the classic Castle of the Winds and it shows in this.

There's definitely potential here, although it needs a lot of work. It's a pre-alpha so that's to be expected, but the issue is less missing features and more general pacing. It gets repetitive extremely quickly, and that's a big problem in a roguelike. But the idea is very solid and they have time work on pacing.

Back
Top Bottom