Master Creating - Legend Online Browser Game Beta Ending Soon

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
We usually don´t report about browser games but we´ll make an exception because it´s related to title in our DB.
Master Creating is working on a browser game in their Legend - Hand of God universe. The surprising name is Legend Online.
The Legend Online homepage is only in Flash, without a HTML alternative. Here are a few details collected from their forum and sources like GameStar:
Legend Online is an addictive single player browser game with an online ladder. The production values are higher than genre -typical. It´s meant to deliver a quick fix, not endless hours of content. The whole game can be played for free - not even ads are shown. Some disguised online currency can be bought for real money to speed the progress up a bit. That´s not necessary though.
The open beta will end on March 30th, so expect the game to go live soon. At the moment moment they´re running a competition in which the top 20 players can win phat lewt, mostly with Sony label.

More information.

Clever business concept. Not only can they recycle some Legend assets, they even found the ideal partner. According to Google their partner mentioned in the imprint owns a well-established ad network (SponsorAds). You can´t browse 10 sites without running into Legend Online pop-ups. They´re everywhere.

I actually have never heard of this game until I saw it here and I have seen other flash games advertised on other sites but not this one.

Back
Top Bottom