Blood Knights - Now Available on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Blood Knights is now available on Steam for 15% off till November 20th.

About the Game

Combine your vampiric skills with the sharp edge of your blade in this medieval vampire hack‘n‘slay. Battle through hordes of monsters to restore your honor after you, a legendary and feared vampire hunter, have been turned into a vampire yourself!

Deck13 (Venetica, Jack Keane) brings you an action-packed RPG, where you can play solo or co-op: Switch between the close-combat warrior and the crossbow wielding vampiress at any time while in singleplayer; or play co-op with a friend, joining your forces to defeat the onslaught of the evil hordes. Strike down your enemies using devastating close-combat and ranged attacks or whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities.

Key Features:

• Action packed combat, close or ranged, paired with RPG elements
  • Switch between two playable characters with vastly different skills on the fly
  • Whirl your enemies around and suck their blood using your vampiric abilities
  • Play single player or co-op with a friend, joining your forces
  • Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills
  • Multiple choice dialogues will affect how the world perceives the player
  • Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes
  • 160 available weapons and 40 different armour elements
More information.

Not really interested into coop games, but since it's cheaper than season passes, I'm buying.

For a longer single/co-op game, and for few more pounds/dollars/etc. I would recommend Lego Marvel superheroes, and wait for a steam sale for this one.

Dunno if it's good, can't try it before weekend. Unless I find some time later...
Lego Marvel on my side costs 3 times more than Blood Knights, but it's still cheaper than "season passes" so that's probably the relation.

Too arcadey for me.

I like action games but theres a point when it crosses over the arcade like gameplay (street fighter like)that I don't like.

This looks and plays very similar to Castlevania, an action adventure game with very very mild RPG elements. If that's your cup of tea.

For a longer single/co-op game, and for few more pounds/dollars/etc. I would recommend Lego Marvel superheroes, and wait for a steam sale for this one.

You didn't find the attempted humor to be too..er..soul killing?

The game only cost me $10 dollars so I can't complain. It was also a year late as it was stuck in development hell due to the publisher going bankrupt. If you find it on a Steam sale for a few dollars then I'd recommend it.

Last edited:
Played it for an hour.

1. This is a console crap game that's ported onto PC.
2. This is not RPG, this is a platformer.
3. Camera and movement are so badly designed I can't believe they dare to sell this.
4. Characters and the story hardly drag me into playing it a single second more.
5. It uses checkpoint save system - you can't save anywhere.

1/10

And that 1 is perhaps too much, but since graphics is not that awful as the rest of the game, just can't put 0.
I feel sorry I bought for this crap hoping it's at least a bit fun. Uninstalled.

its ok
the dialog is not that bad and the story offers choices now and then. this gives me enough incentive to finish it.. unlike others.
2/5.. depends on the ending ).
oh, and I like the models

Back
Top Bottom