What games are you playing now?

Especially.

You wanna sell a game to me I wouldn't buy as it's a grinder or another type of garbage?
Make sure it offers nudity mods.

You wanna sell a game to me I wouldn't buy as it's a grinder or another type of garbage?
Make sure it offers nudity mods.
.. with realistic hair.

On-topic, with all the Elex posts I decided to finally continue my Gothic saga with ... Gothic 3! Never played it before due to bad reviews when it originally came out. With the current community mod and quest pack though I have to say I quite like it. Not too fond of the open world, but overall it's fine.

.. with realistic hair.
Now that one wouldn't need nude mods!

Maybe this hair obsession of mine is unhealthy. But I wouldn't change it for mushrooms fetish, no sir, no mam!

Praise be to CBBE :D No politically correct feminists need apply. This is for the rampant male who is proud of his manhood and being male and doesn't apologize for it ;)

Founding members:
Matt Lauer
Marshall Faulk
Al Franken
Bill Cosby
Donald Trump
Louis C K
etc.

See we stopped talking CBBE and the thread died for 3 days :)

Okay, I'm bopping around in a bunch of survival games. Today's game: Rising World. Yet another game where you're dumped into a world with the goal of just living. In this early access build, there are no other humans. It is you against nature and nature is abundant. Your enemies are bears, jaguars, tigers, polar bears, and boars. The biomes are grasslands, mountains, deserts, savanna, and snow/ice. There are a few abandoned houses but you're mostly dependent upon building your own place. This game is voxel-based so the terrain is completely destruct-able.

On the first day, you'll scrounge up a tent made of sticks and leaves but will be able to build a house fairly quickly. There are some leftover technology items, such as records. I assume there will be a record player hidden somewhere. I've found a musket, but no ammo yet. There are gobs of non-violent animals and they're everywhere. Chickens, cows, goats, sheep, pigs, elephants, rhinoceros, giraffe and probably others I'm forgetting. I'm guessing that you can build pens and stuff because these creatures no longer fear man and will be docile unless attacked. I've sheared sheep for wool without even penning them.

The world is randomly generated each time but you can reuse favorite "seeds". Steam has a list of several popular seeds. There is a variety of choices each time you build a world. You can choose to have rivers, ponds, seas, caves, dungeons (not really implemented yet), ore density, etc. You can choose to have a flat world that's easy to build on or worlds that are like Switzerland on steroids.

Still playing Elex. haven't chosen a faction yet, just doing all the quests I can, and freeform exploring. Level 23 and 75k gold. After relenting and spending some of my 80 attribute points, I can now wield an Improved Warbow I and the Ignius Aritifact 2-handed sword. Yay for fire damage! Insta-killing things now. So nice to be to take on anything. No more running away. ;)

And yes, the world does level scale, sadly. Coming across trolls now where there was rottmulch, for example.

Still waiting for another patch before trying Elex again. It would be the ideal game for my upcoming 2 week vacation.

Looks like it won't happen, though.

96 hours in… And not even close to fully explored. Probably wasted a lot of time jetpacking to the top of ever… single… radio tower. A save/reload nightmare.

Exploration is now much faster with the normal objects revealed sunglasses, and not being afraid of stumbling into a pack of rott things. :)

Last edited:
Instead of going back to Vaporum, I instead tried out Battle Chasers this morning, and wow! This game is quite awesome, at least the three hours that I've put in so far are. I've already gotten my moneys' worth.

Checked out the recent patch for The Division and I remembered why I liked the game so much. It really is one of the most immersive games out there - and a fantastic cooperative experience. Perhaps the most beautiful PC game I've seen in terms of detail and a thoroughly convincing realistic modern town.

Sadly, it's not ideal as a solo game - and I don't really have anyone to play it with right now.

I really hope we'll get a sequel one day.

Anyway, Elex got a nice big patch - and my 2 week holiday is coming up.

Also, I managed to convince my boss that it would be best if I worked from home thursday and friday ;)

Checked out the recent patch for The Division and I remembered why I liked the game so much.
We already know why you adore such games - because of "iconic" rags and milking behind it.

Terraria with mods. One of the best games in the last 10'ish years imo..

I wouldn't go that far, but I did find it surprisingly entertaining for awhile. I think I spent around 40 hours messing around with it, and that's usually not my type of game.

Definitely one of the better "imagine your own content" trend-driven indie games out there. Never was my style, though.

I wouldn't go that far, but I did find it surprisingly entertaining for awhile. I think I spent around 40 hours messing around with it, and that's usually not my type of game.

Did you try Starbound? Also quite good (probably better), haven't played too much yet.

I always come back to Terraria at least once a year (especially around Christmas since i guess the first time i played it was in the winter)..It's always a blast, few games has done that for me.

Started UnderRail yesterday. Finally.

Having quite fun with it,so far. It has that, "5 more minutes and I'll stop playing"effect.
Played four hours in a row. And it went by so fast. Took a break.
Before going to sleep I had to jump back into it for a bit.

It is a neat little game.
After Grim Dawn,it is a good change of pace.

Is the map feature in yet or still beta ?

Started UnderRail yesterday. Finally.

Having quite fun with it,so far. It has that, "5 more minutes and I'll stop playing"effect.
Played four hours in a row. And it went by so fast. Took a break.
Before going to sleep I had to jump back into it for a bit.

It is a neat little game.
After Grim Dawn,it is a good change of pace.

Is the map feature in yet or still beta ?

What map feature? :)

In seriousness. And if I understand the question.
There is no map. No map at all. At least in-game. Which I miss a little bit. For now it is manageable,kind of. Certainly it is frustrating non the less.

Back
Top Bottom