Happy Thanksgiving!

Yes, enjoy the day.

We have some Americans in our midst, and we do the everybody-brings-a-dish thing. Usually a damn good feed.

Happy Thanksgiving all!!

Owing to scheduling, we did ours last weekend. I finished off the last of the leftovers this morning. Tonight: a Chipotle's burrito I put in the fridge yesterday! Mmmmm good! (And an actual burrito, too, not a bowl. It's Thanksgiving, I'm going for broke! ;)

I have absolutely no idea what's this about but count me in with best wishes to everyone. :)

I suppose it is one of those things, which if we wait long enough, will find its way to Europe in time as well, just like Halloween, Black Friday and other things.
Anyway, have a great time :)

I suppose it is one of those things, which if we wait long enough, will find its way to Europe in time as well, just like Halloween, Black Friday and other things.
Anyway, have a great time :)

Happy Thanksgiving as well to all. Actually I've only celebrated twice since I moved to Europe. For me Thanksgiving was always a family holiday with lots of homecooked food and lots of family and friends. Since I almost always have to work Thanksgiving, I never have the time to cook or celebrate in in a manner I would like. I always make a turkey two to three days after Christmas and invite my in-laws, so that's as close to Thanksgiving as it gets for me.

It's just their version of harvest festival. I'd say most European countries have had their own versions for centuries.

Yes, but Europeans don't have Indians! It makes all the difference!

The_First_Thanksgiving_cph.3g04961.jpg

Kids explain the politically correct thanksgiving. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom