Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor - New Screenshots

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
@Dsogaming they posted some new screenshots of Warhammer 40K: Inquisitor.

Neocore Games has released the E3 2016 screenshots for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr. Powered by Unreal Engine 4, Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr is an action RPG and Neocore Games aims to expand the boundaries of the genre itself by taking the in-game mechanics and visual solutions to a brand new level and also by opening up a persistent sandboxed Action-RPG. Enjoy!​
More information.

Is it just me, or is that Diablo in the Warhammer 40K universe?

More like Van Helsing in the Warhammer 40k universe, Neocore Games made both game.

Never played Van Helsing..

Diablo then yes. Versus that nice first graphics features teaser the game is not looking that good now with mediocre animations, lack of good kill camera angles and the models aren't so fun. Whole game is somehow unconvincing: Is it the lighting? Maybe the weak animations, maybe the lousy shaders on the characters skin and armor, dunno. This whole thing feels rigid, non-fluid, constricted, not fun. Its just feels bad.

Can't agree at all.
It certainly isn't the Diablo clone with the highest production values, but I found at least the first game really enjoyable.

Certainly good enough for that H&S kick.

i think its the worst of both worlds.
warhammer and h&s.
POE took h&s too far for this to keep up with.

I wouldn't call it the worse of both worlds. It is an ARPG; so judge it as such. It will have a better story than Diablo (I hope) and they learned a lot doing van hesling (each of the three games had major mechanic changes which then got repopulated back into the complete version at the end); so they company is willing to try new ideas (not all of them work well) and listen to feedback. I'm not saying it will be a great game but they have a decent track record so give them a chance. King Arthur was a fantastic (if buggy and flawed) game.

I'm really keen to try this, but it still needs a lot of work. Animations are aweful and I miss more oomph. Also, not bloody enough.

I try and play all Warhammer titles I can, so I'll probably end up getting this one. Not expecting much tho, they are rarely good

Back
Top Bottom