Forum ranks-stupid thread i know

Hmmmmm... no, not necessarily :gorath:.

Someone close the door before Corwin reads this, his head expands, and we are all crushed by the weight of it. ;)

Manipulated a list from another forum, most likely not recognised here.

RPGWatch Pro
25 posts
RPGWatch Graduate
100 posts
RPGWatch Wizard
200 posts
RPGWatch Royalty
500 posts
RPGWatch Pharaoh
750 posts
Olympian
1500 posts
1-Star Olympian
5000 posts
2-Star Olympian
10000 posts

RPGWatch Grey Seer
15000 posts (or thumbs up if going by quality :))
Sorry I'm going to have to throw in a rat reference for every list, it's just too tempting :)

Though I really did like your list, it keeps the watch rank but adds a bit more to the ranks.

Please oh Please don't do what codex does and puts those stupid little sayings above the avatars like illiterate, learned, dumbfuck. I always found those annoying and I know I'll end up with a dumbfuck over my little skavies head sooner or later with some of the things that pop out of my keyboard and onto your guys' board ;) I swear when you see a really hostile and grumpy maybe slighty nutty skavenhoard post, its not me its my keyboard. It sometimes makes me write some pretty off the wall and lame jokes. Like this one for instance :D

Last edited:
Hmmmmm... no, not necessarily :gorath:.

LMAO, It wasn't my intention to flatter too much. It's just observations I've been making since I've officially started to join in and not just be some lame ass flamer who would start an arguement at the drop of a hat. This is the first forum I've ever really tried to get apart of and add in different perspectives to help expand the quality of the thread (or in some instances hijacked it away from the author because I couldn't stop talking lol) Anyways it's kinda cool to see the different personalities start to flesh out the more I read. I never really noticed before when I was a lurker or when I would post every now and then only on something that I was really interested in.

Here is what I have come up so far concerning the different personalities
*Disclaimer If I'm totally wrong you have the right to humiliate me, beat me up, tear off my whiskers, stretch out my tail, tease me with warpstone, spank me (though that wouldn't really be a punishment from someone like Jaz or CM lol I had to throw that in there :whip:) Ok here goes,

Corwin- all knowing, great one liner posts, doesn't normally get directly involved in a dispute unless it is warrented (some punk was thinking he was humiliating me and Corwin came in real quick and shut him down) Pretty nice guy who likes NWN online. Let's not forget, he has a god complex which until he proves me wrong I think he might actually be omnipotent. Not a major god mind you. Maybe a minor one of CRPG games. In the olden days they had tree gods, lake gods ect...why not in modern times they've evolved into CRPG gods. I pity the god of the consoles though, his life must be really boring.

DTE- this one is a curious one. Sorta like my dear departed dad in a way. Knows when to tell people they are wrong or acting like children. But also goes the extra mile to help people or to clear up any misunderstandings. Some of his posts I want to go what are you thinking(but not many)? but they are all well thought out with a little edge to them . Doesn't take nonsense from anyone. Definalty knows his stuff whether it be religion, CRPG or just about anything. All in all a good dad figure to have around here to bop the little kiddies on the noses everynow and then.

Jaz - Not too sure about Jaz yet. Talked to her a bit in Pol and Reg and she definatly knows a lot more about my religion than I do myself at the moment. She is quite knowledgeable and funny to boot. Seems to like dressing up in drag for halloween and something about beer and her breasts? There was a pic in the Post a pic of yourself thread that was missing but everyone commented on how they wanted to be the beer.:) Loves colorful hair and hanging out with her friends and child. She also always seems to end up holding everyone elses beer. She defiantly knows her RPG stuff and just about everything else you could want to know.

Dhruin - What can I say that everyone doesn't already know. He's the man. Sarcastic at times. Tries to remain neutral in all converstations unless somebody says something really stupid, then he'll load into them with many barbs and sarcasm galore or do a little upper body work on the poor guy. Basically if you piss D off go hide, you really have done something wrong.

Magerette - Cool. Definatly knows her stuff about a lot of different topics. Seems to think I'm a psycho lol. I make one little post trying to compare RW good and Evil with Computer Good and Evil in the mass effects thread and all of a sudden I'm a psycho lol. Just kidding, I didn't phrase my point too well and it did end up sounding like I was really living in a fantasy world. She has many good points that she adds to a lot of different topics. I almost always see Magerette popping in at least once and adding to the quality of the thread, she knows a lot about many different subjects.

CM - A great fighter with a definate femine edge to her writing. Once again she knows her stuff and is willing to back it up and she has a great sense of humor. Some of her jokes are really good. A great person to have around here to lighten it up when it seems to be getting too serious.

Sammy - Ok there is nothing I can say about Sammy other than he is one cool cat. Anyone that can give my little Skavies a little bit of holiday cheer with a nice hat is definatly ok in my books. Funny he never gets rattled and almost always stays in character. Not too easy to do.

TXA - I don't know too much about TXA, I don't think I go to the same threads as he does lol I've seen his posts a few times and he seems to be always nice, with some meaningful point to add. Also he has got great kids and is a great dad. Other than that I haven't seen him around too much.

MYthros - From the threads I've read I assume he has some kind of control over here at The Watch but I'm unsure what it is. He pops in every now and then so I don't know too much about him

Gorath - I only know of him by reputation. He pops in to add a post here and there but from the old posts I remember Gorath is the to guy for anything Gothic related.

Prime Junta - Knows a lot about a lot. He's given me some different perspectives on certain topics a number of times that made me rethink my position. He knows his stuff and isn't afraid to take the time to explain it too you or in some cases go back and forth until one of us gives up :) A great guy.

Alrik - Same as PJ. I could only hope to be able to write as well as these two one day, but with my idioms, metaphors and swearing I don't think that will happen. Both of them are excellent humans.

Ok, sorry about the loooonnnngggg post and sorry if I got everything wrong but these were just my observations of most of the people that I've seen a lot of the time here. Feel free to kill me now :anxious: Also I know this is a bit off topic but I just started typing and couldn't stop ;)

Last edited:
Wow, that was a long post indeed! I'm touched by... by... by the *thought* you put into this all...
MYthros - From the threads I've read I assume he has some kind of control over here at The Watch but I'm unsure what it is.
Myrthos is the only Watch member I ever met IRL, and I must say he's really, really nice. He also is the site owner, database wizard and Master of Everything... and I love to lie at his feet, grovelling, for I am his Minion *grovel*.
skavenhorde said:
Feel free to kill me now :anxious:
Anytime - just say when and where ;).

:blush::whew: Ty kind sir, I got nervous when I saw my name in that list. :aww:

Cm, you don't get nervous, you get Even!! :)

I am/was/will be always The Elder Spy

Senior Member is a camouflage/disguise name ...

Thanks for not killing me Jaz (not yet anyways:))

I thought Mythros owned the place from the way you guys talked about him but wasn't sure.

@CM You never need to be nervous, there is nothing anyone anywhere could say about you. If they did then just knock them out with a witty barb ;)

Since this is waaayy off topic and I don't want to hijack a thread I'll just close by saying that it's great to know all of you. I know this isn't even close to all the great people I've been seeing around here but I was running late so I had to cut it short. There were going to blow up Taipei 101 with fireworks and couldn't miss that.

Gorath - I only know of him by reputation. He pops in to add a post here and there but from the old posts I remember Gorath is the to guy for anything Gothic related.
I´ve deliberately made the choice when the transition was made from RPGDot that I didn´t want to get involved as much in the forums as I was there. Furthermore I´ve trimmed back my trademark laconic answers to specific questions.

Something for us 'dead' members?

Skeleton
Skeleton Archer
Zombie
Ghost
Ghoul
Ghast
Wraith
Lich
etc. etc., if you add character classes then some monster classes would be nice as well...

@ Corwin, you are right of course, but I prefer to not scare off the new blood right away. I need blood for my potions and the more selections I can find the better. :cm:

I knew HiddenX was different...........hummm, maybe I can earn a new disguise name soon. ;)

Something for us 'dead' members?

Skeleton
Skeleton Archer
Zombie
Ghost
Ghoul
Ghast
Wraith
Lich
etc. etc., if you add character classes then some monster classes would be nice as well...

I think if Pinnen ever comes here, he would always like to be that first one.

@HiddenX I just had to see at the old Dot weather this was indeed your title. :)

Still I think the title of senior member should exist. After all, what title would CM really fit in? :biggrin:

So much for that New Year's resolution, Bart.

Well there is one thing most of us have in common, even from the old dot: Gothic.
Why not use those ranks for the ranks inhere? from one of the camps, or all camps or the orcs ranks?

Just in case you're looking for skavenhorde's and magerette's Warhammer talk: I moved it to OT as a seperate thread.

Probably a good idea. :) So head over and tell me about your avvie, Jaz. He's up there with the smiling man in the turban for me.

Also anyone else that wants to enlighten me on the Warhammer experience. :)
New Years resolution: I promise to post only on topic henceforth.

Back
Top Bottom