7 Magea

Yea, I've heard about it and didn't bother.

This game reintroduces hunger mechanics where your party needs to eat. Unless fasttraveling, in which case your stomack magically I guess isn't affected.

You linked some iOS review, but the game is not iOS exclusive, it's available also on android which automatically means anyone can play it on PC with an emulator (Nox, Bluestacks).
If an actual iOS exclusive is needed, get Chaos Rings 2 already and enjoy it's unique story (don't bother with other sequels!).

7 Mages is pitch perfect title for Codex. I wouldn't bother with it.

I cant believe Chaos Rings 1 or 2 isnt even on the app store anymore. how can they just take out or not update games when theyre a major giant game company.

I played the demo version on the Ipad. I don't think the food bothered me at all, in fact I don't even remember it. But it was a bit slow and clunky managing your party, even with only 2 party members. I can't imagine what it would be like if I ever got 7.

wow, I log into the app store this morning and low and behold a new game is available from the nintendo switch that seems to copy the metoridvania forumula called Super 8. So i quickly look up reviews and apparently even on full blown modern co soles like ps 4 and switch its considered a great game. right now its downloading on the ipad and i paid about 7 bucks for it, let me guess its like 20 bucks or do on switch pc or ps4? this is why ipad gamint is so awesome right now, plus as a device for social media, netflix, youtube i just love the ipad. i got out of prison snd technology had moved so fsr i also love the multitasking split view where its newring the pc laptop functionslity of wndows side by side used as tabs or you can look at one website and write a blog or article simulatenously in left half os the screen or window, the ipad is truly leaps and bounds ahead of when i first owned the origonal model in 2010. i hsvr so many tabs oprn and apps and it doesnt freeze or have to be restarted. its essentially as effective as a laptop but more stresmlines snd essier to use and more intersctive due to the touch. the games are just amazing like i just listed ones constantly popping up from console and pc. etc. I heard Severed is another one worth getting for the pad.

I played through 7 mages about half a year ago. One of the best games I've played on the phone. A bit too linear to my liking, but still, nice combat mechanics and character building and interesting puzzles.

Back
Top Bottom