Witcher 3 - Next-Gen Visual Comparison

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
WCCF Tech has posted a new article that compare the visuals of all three Witcher games. Of course the new game beats them all in the end.

CD Projekt Red has just announced the release date of its upcoming next-gen exclusive open-world action role-playing video game called The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Being third installment in the game’s series, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features almost all the characters that were present in the previous games in the series. Here is a screenshot/GIF comparison showing how the characters of The Witcher 3 look like in next-gen visuals compared to the characters in the previous games.
More information.

In Witcher 1 that thieves district with the beggar woman mo-cap was a fantastic hit.

In Witcher 1 that thieves district with the beggar woman mo-cap was a fantastic hit.

Talking about TW1, I remember seeing a video explaining choice and consequence in TW1, which was presented at some E3, but was removed from the game.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62L6RLpjIc

Hmm, and it seems in that version Berengar was still at Kaer Morhen. Does anyone know if any of that video is still in the game, as some optional quest? I don't remember seeing anything like that.

Talking about TW1, I remember seeing a video explaining choice and consequence in TW1, which was presented at some E3, but was removed from the game.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62L6RLpjIc

Hmm, and it seems in that version Berengar was still at Kaer Morhen. Does anyone know if any of that video is still in the game, as some optional quest? I don't remember seeing anything like that.

I recently replayed the game, and as far as I know it's not in it.
I do remember seeing this vid back in the day. Seeing this back...man, those voice actors were horrible :-/

I don't remember it at all but I just re-installed it(well a few weeks back) and about to start playing it again so I will keep my eye out for it.

It's not there CF. No prisoner and no Berengar.

Back
Top Bottom