Legend of Grimrock - Skills and Talents

Dhruin

SasqWatch
A quick post on Skills and Talents at the Grimrock site:
Quick update!
While Olli and Juho are churning out new monsters as fast as they can and Antti is working on puzzles and levels, I have been super busy with adding RPG elements for the last couple of days. Skill and talent systems are now in place and we have currently around 10 skills and 10 talents implemented (more to come!). You can customize each prisoner with a point buy system and talents are special (secret) abilities that can be learned by doing various things in the game. So, skills have levels and talents are cool on/off powers. Skills are usually class specific but there are some overlapping skills as well. Oh, and we have spells now and they look sweet . I should really do a gameplay video about them.
And yes, we hear you, we are trying to squeeze character generation system into our busy schedule.
More information.

I read that as Legend of Grimlock and got super excited.

I read that as Legend of Grimlock and got super excited.

That's the second time I read that :)

Apparently there's a transformers MMO out there if that makes you feel better.

Starting to sound more interesting. I'll be interested to know the details as they get closer to a working design. Maybe they'll manage to make a decent system afterall, even given the very short time they seem to have set for themselves as the development period.

Back
Top Bottom