Dreamatrix key giveaway

crpgnut

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor
Folks, I have been a couple keys to each of the Dreamatrix titles. I did them a little favor and they gave me the keys in appreciation, so all thanks goes to Iggy.

Rules to get a key. You can't be new to RPGWatch. I want somebody who has been around at least a few months and someone who has interacted with the rest of us. Let's make it 10 posts prior to today at the minimum. Other than that, just send me a PM or post here and let me know which game you're interested in.

I have two keys each for:
Legends of Dawn
Spaceforce Constellations
Spaceforce Homeworld
Spaceforce Rogue Universe HD

Feel free to post this in the General RPG forum. Many of our visitors rarely visit the Indie forum.

I'd like to try out legends of dawn, although if others are interested too, my backlog is sufficient for me. :)

Nope, it is all yours. I'll send you a PM.

I'd like to try out legends of dawn, although if others are interested too, my backlog is sufficient for me. :)

Don't do it Thrasher, I tried a few times to like this game. I am hoping they learned from this and wave of darkness is playable.

Wouldn´t mind to try out Spaceforce Rogue Universe HD, if its still available. ;)

Wouldn´t mind to try out Spaceforce Rogue Universe HD, if its still available. ;)

I think I still have one of those, I'll look and if I do, I'll send you a PM, vidder.

Okay, I've given away one Legends and the two Space Rogue Universe HD. The other keys are still available.

Back
Top Bottom