Dino the Bichon and his violent seizures

DArt, you think you're so smart but you have no clue what you're talking about. How dare you call this manipulation when you don't know all the facts.

HINT - Maybe the $2500-3000 was someone else's money, and the new hardware I'm playing with was a gift? Ever think of that? Of course not, because you are only going by what you THINK you know when you really don't know anything at all about my situation.

I've sold nearly all my possessions in the past to help my family, who have very limited incomes, stay afloat. I continue to try and sell my possessions because situations outside of our control make it very hard to have extra money to spend.

We're surviving right now, but having an extra $100 for a doctor visit, or $100 for medicine, is tough for us. Which bill will go unpaid because we had to spend somewhere else?

But go ahead, continue to judge me on extremely, EXTREMELY limited facts.

@souha13, Any donations would be greatly appreciated. Please don't look at it like "it cannot last". We can use anything you'd be willing to give and it would go directly towards Dino's medicine and doctor visits. So please, don't look at it that way. With help from people everything will be fine for us and for Dino!

DArt, you think you're so smart but you have no clue what you're talking about. How dare you call this manipulation when you don't know all the facts.

HINT - Maybe the $2500-3000 was someone else's money, and the new hardware I'm playing with was a gift? Ever think of that? Of course not, because you are only going by what you THINK you know when you really don't know anything at all about my situation.

I've sold nearly all my possessions in the past to help my family, who have very limited incomes, stay afloat. I continue to try and sell my possessions because situations outside of our control make it very hard to have extra money to spend.

We're surviving right now, but having an extra $100 for a doctor visit, or $100 for medicine, is tough for us. Which bill will go unpaid because we had to spend somewhere else?

But go ahead, continue to judge me on extremely, EXTREMELY limited

Someone gave you 3000$ and you spent it on two computers in a life where you can't pay for medical bills? It doesn't compute, sorry. You provided the facts yourself.

It still has nothing to do with judgment. That's something inside yourself.

It has nothing to do with you as a person. You seem like a nice person - and I don't judge people.

But you're asking for money in public in the same place where you've talked about how you don't really want to work - and you're hoping to make a living out of doing let's play videos and other things that simply don't seem sustainable.

You really do seem like you're living in a dream, and now it's hurting a pet of yours.

It's up to you, though.

That's it from me in this thread - good luck.

Last edited:
Please, keep it civil.

I think I did, maybe I should have written it in a nicer way, but I really think Fluent should find some sort of work instead of begging all the time.

For reasons I don't care to disclose, I *can't* work right now. That is why I am trying to do something in the meantime with YouTube.

But again, you all know nothing about me. Only guesses and wild speculation.

And since when am I begging all the time? I think I asked for a spare hard drive one time, as well as posting a link to my Patreon page in hopes that people will support what I do on YouTube. I hardly would call that "begging all the time", but whatever. There's no shame in my game. :)

The topic here is Dino and people who would like to help him. If anyone wants more details about our situation in hopes of donating to the cause, then feel free to private message me. Thanks!

I have been offered early retirement (at 31) from the job agency for my schizophrenia - I declined, as I was just about to start an apprenticeship. One year later and I'm feeling better than in a long time thanks to my working.

Not trying to sound inspirational here, as I can well sympathize with not being able to/ not feeling like being able to work.

I think it was a bit unfortunate - I think you're a decent enough guy to not have asked for a harddrive if you had asked for a donation for your pet before. So that was an unfortunate sequence of events that rubbed people the wrong way.

I didn't ask for a hard drive after asking for a donation for Dino. I asked for a hard drive a few weeks ago because I needed one for my video making and couldn't afford it. Now it turns out that Dino has increased costs and may need an MRI, so obviously the situation is much different now. I'm looking to take care of Dino first and foremost, and the hard drive is not a concern right now (although I'd gladly take one if someone offered!).

I got $100 for a late birthday gift a few days ago and gave it all to my mom. That's still not enough to cover Dino's expenses, as that money actually has to go for food until the end of the month. See, when unexpected expenses pop up, we are not well equipped to deal with them. Through the help, kindness and generosity of others, we have managed to live okay for now, but with Dino's costs rising, it's more difficult, obviously.

I wouldn't mind working, but I really can't at the moment. I have many difficulties and my family does as well. I also need to be here to help my parents all the time, too. They are getting up there in age and I do a lot of work around the house to keep everything going.

Anyway, I hope some of you will consider donating for little Dino. He's such a joy to have and brings joy to everyone in our household. Let's hope this new medicine also takes effect and keeps the seizures away for awhile longer. Just wish we could afford the medicine from Arizona which stops the cluster seizures in their tracks (it's a suppository of Valium gel. One squirt and it should stop the clusters from happening.)

So, that's that. Please give to Dino's cause if you can! We would greatly appreciate it.

I have a friend who dog also has seizures and they have spent a few grand trying to find out what is causing it but all the vets can do is ask for more money for more tests which never answer the question. So be aware that it may be likely that the vet will not be able to provide you with an answer why much less give you some sort of medication (which will not be free) to alleviate it.

I understand not wanting to get a job. I don't want to work either but the world is rough and you can't do shit without money. You may have some health issues but you need to stop sitting around the house all day and get out. Sitting around 24/7 is not going to help you get better.

I thought of a great way for Fluent to earn money and help his dog. I want him to shoot several videos of him working very hard. Each video should be 4-8 hours and he will be rewarded by his greatest fan, otherwise called Employer, after a week or two of these vids :biggrin:

While I may agree with some of the things said to him in this thread, i don't think it's necessary to make a fool of fluent.

Pibbur who from his holier than thou pillar may very well have misunderstood several of the posts here.

Whatever one may say about Fluent, he has never struck me as a mean-spirited or cruel person, so it is not permitted for me to savage him.

I have no doubt he is a nice person, but he does need to grow up and join the "real" world.

Guys, this is not a "judge Fluent's character" thread. I'm pretty sure if he wants to hear your assessment he will ask. Until then you should swallow it.

He's asking for money...again. That begs the assessment. Do you not assess if something is worth your hard earned money? If not, you probably don't have any.

Assessing it is one thing, posting it in a public forum something else.

Although I'm not in favour of bashing Fluent, I do think that by asking for money on a public forum, and laying out one's personal circumstances, one does invite commentary and discussion on that same public forum. It is at least predictable that some of it won't be too positive.

Assessing it is one thing, posting it in a public forum something else.

This is a public forum, not a private bank.

He's asking for money in public - and he has a history in this public place.

I don't see personal attacks or negative judgment of character. I'm seeing people giving sound advice and reacting to what's obviously a very bad road for a guy we all seem to think is pretty nice.

Actually, my mom is asking for money. I'm simply sharing it here.

The whole thread was supposed to be about Dino and people who would like to donate to him. All this other crap is typical RPGWatch stuff. This place is like the Codex anymore. It makes me want to just give up on the internet entirely. It seems to be nothing but trolls and negative people anymore.

Yes, we're just like the Codex because we don't think it's a good idea to give you money when you can't seem to manage the basics of life.

DArt, you've made it clear you are an ignorant fool in this thread. You continue to act like you know me when you know nothing. You know nothing of me! Yet you are talking like you are in a position of authority on how I can manage my life. You're basically the biggest troll ever. You're making an ass out of yourself and it's almost sad.

I thought you said you were done here, anyway? Don't you have something better to do?

It's pretty ironic that I'm the biggest troll ass ever, since you can't know anything about me if we follow your logic.

You're still speaking in public - and you've just called us all Codexian trolls and negative people.

Isn't it about time your took responsibility for some of your words?

Back
Top Bottom