C2077 Cyberpunk 2077 Release Date?

Cyberpunk 2077

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Yes well another week and another rumor this time about CD Projekt RED might be releasing Cyberpunk 2077 earlier then what was said in past interviews.

Link - https://gamingbolt.com/cd-projekt-r...punk-2077-release-coming-sooner-than-expected
As per a new financial report delivered by the management board of developer CD Projekt RED, the Polish studio will not be paying dividends to its stakeholders for for the current financial year, and there’s a very real possibility that this could mean that the reveal and the subsequent pre-release marketing campaign for the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 are very close.
I'll throw in my short opinion, and say I hope its releases sooner.

I don't think them starting marketing this year is a surprise ever since that *beep* last January, but the game can still release in 2019… (beyond that and CDProjekt will miss one of their projection of releasing two AAA games before 2021).

Last edited:
That dividends logic is flawed. Apart unknown AAA product(s) azarhal mentioned, Gwent is supposed to get a thorough rework prior to October launch (unless it didn't already, I don't follow news about betas much, sorry).

Release date was right there at the end of the original trailer:
when it's ready

Or maybe they'll pull a Cleve and make it so 2077 is the release year.

Word has it that CDR will have a game at the E3. Maybe we'll learn more then. Only if these rumors are true, of course.

I personally still believe the game won't be released until the new PS5 and whatever the new Xbox are ready to come out.

I am sure all the major players have the specs to make their games so they run on them.

I personally still believe the game won't be released until the new PS5 and whatever the new Xbox are ready to come out.

I am sure all the major players have the specs to make their games so they run on them.

Nah, it's still at least 2 more years for any new console generation to come out.

Not sure about that..there has been lots of talk and rumors out there …

First comes the rumors.
A year later comes the announcement.
A year later comes the pre-release hype.
A year later comes the console.

It might not stretch out THAT far, but it might end up being like GTA V did where it released at the very end of the generation and was quickly ported to the new systems.

How about no. CDprojekt is not consolecentric publisher who'd fail to include hairworks in PC port of the most overhyped and overrated mediocrity.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/b02q6d/cyberpunk_2077_creative_agency_hints_at_2019/

A creative agency called Territory Studio that worked on the motion title card for Cyberpunk accidentally may have given a release window for Cyberpunk 2077.

yg1xcmmhtll21.png

Their site was shortly updated and the date had been removed.

Suddenly, I really hope so. I want to see this thing while 3D Vision is still going!

Well all these leaks say 2019 but major sites keep saying no. Who to believe?

Think I'll stick with my insider information.
Well it won't be a summer release as E3 is in June.

It would make more sense to release on the holidays to maximize profits. Also current insider information thinks it will be re-released on the new consoles like GTA 5 was.

So it will be released on the PC, XBox One & PS4 possibly late 2019. Followed by a re-release on the newer consoles for 2020-2021. Don't know the console names yet.

It'd be nice for the game to be released this year, but I wouldn't mind waiting for another year. I'd rather wait a bit more than get a buggy game.

I don't think it's buggy. When demo was presented, the game was supposed to be fully playable (with placeholders and of course tons of bugs). A long time passed since then and whomever was recently recruited, my best guess is either collecting scrapped ideas and starting development of the sequel or using those scrapped ideas in some expansion. Hopefully it's not DLC but a sequel.

In other words, I believe the game is in Skyrim state thus it can hit the market tomorrow. However, CDpr are nitpickers and won't do it. Before they correct every single problem they're currently aware of, we won't see the game.

In other words, I believe the game is in Skyrim state thus it can hit the market tomorrow. However, CDpr are nitpickers and won't do it. Before they correct every single problem they're currently aware of, we won't see the game.

That's what I like about them. That's why I said I don't mind waiting a bit more if it's needed.

A Finish game shop was told October 18th 2019 for the game release by their distributor (they twitted it than removed the tweet).

Back
Top Bottom