Developers are going crazy Mobile right now with masaive hitters

Fortnight, Ark Evolved, Pubg, what else is nst? The iPad Pro will soon be playing Vita (ports) games if this trnd keeps going. Anyone whn Skyrim is coming? lol.

The thing plaguing the iPad is the proliferation of phones and the general cry I hear daily for iPhone X support. If games have to be designed for Phones first to hit sales volumes it hamstrings the more capable platform. I use a 12.9” iPad Pro and love it but just look at Baldurs Gate or the recently released Dragonspear. They should top the popularity list but they can’t because they can’t reach the Phone market. Then look at Exiled Kingdoms. The game is popular on phones and gets great exposure but looks and plays absolutely awful on an iPad. The Phone resolution just interpolates and it’s horrific. They have little motivation to alter it for a small segment of players sadly. I hope you are right however!

I don't get the thing about playing games on telephones or pads at all. I think part of my problem is I have some inherent phobia about touching screens, it just doesn't seem natural to me. My wife loves her phone and ipads and I have two friends that like them as well, but give me a good working computer any day!

Fortnight, Ark Evolved, Pubg, what else is nst? The iPad Pro will soon be playing Vita (ports) games if this trnd keeps going. Anyone whn Skyrim is coming? lol.

HINT: Little squiggly red line underneath the word means there is a problem with the spelling. I would think this is pretty important for someone who blogs?

HINT: Little squiggly red line underneath the word means there is a problem with the spelling. I would think this is pretty important for someone who blogs?

You have to give each of your identities a certain flavour.

Point and click adventures should work well on a touch screen.

pibbur who nonetheless uses KB/M when playing any game on his (Microsoft Surface) pad.

PS. When I got my first pad (an iPad) I enthusiasticalkly bought several games for it. Turns out I didn't play any of them. DS.

Point and click adventures should work well on a touch screen.

pibbur who nonetheless uses KB/M when playing any game on his (Microsoft Surface) pad.

PS. When I got my first pad (an iPad) I enthusiasticalkly bought several games for it. Turns out I didn't play any of them. DS.

I've found point and click, as well as Beamdog games work much better with a stylus (Android or iOS).

My fingers actually flinch when I try to touch a screen. It just isn't natural for me, you are not supposed to ever touch the screen, save for cleaning purposes!

I've found point and click, as well as Beamdog games work much better with a stylus (Android or iOS).
You should try original (untampered with) games on windows 10 tablet.

I spend 2.5 hours a day on a commuter train. It’s really annoying trying to use a laptop particularly with peripherals. If I can play a “real” game on an iPad I will. Baldurs Gate and Jeff Vogel stuff works perfectly and looks stunning on my iPad Pro. At home I have an MSI GS63vr for heavy games and I just bought a 2.76 pound 14” Asus Zenbook with a dedicated MX150 for Original Sin and other lighter weight games.

You should try original (untampered with) games on windows 10 tablet.

Depends on the game. I'd totally be up for a bunch of Dosbox games running on a Surface. But some games I actually prefer with properly designed touch interface over anything else (X-COM, Infinity Blade, BG:EE for tablets, etc).

Back
Top Bottom